This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful park in a protected natural environment
- With waterpark, restaurant, bar and takeaway
- Try aquagym, water polo, archery and more
Parc de Fierbois is set in a protected natural environment and has over 30 hectares of land, and welcomes you to spend some quality time with friends and family here.
Relax and have fun in the waterpark with outdoor swimming pool and waterslides, a paddling pool and indoor heated pool.
Leisure facilities and activities are adapted for all the members of the family for everyone to enjoy their holiday.
An entertainment and sports programme runs in July and August, including aquagym, water polo, kids' club, archery and themed evenings.
Facilities also include a restaurant and bar, takeaway and grocery store.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Very large (over 200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Since 2000 the Loire Valley has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The gastronomy and the wine in the local area are not to be missed.
Loire Valley châteaux include:
Château et Jardins de Villandry
Forteresse royale de Chinon
Château de Langeais
Château de Chenonceau
Cité Royale de Loches
ZooParc de Beauval
Zoo de Doué
City of Tours
Abbey of Fontevraud
Museum Maurice Dufresne
- Does Parc de Fierbois have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Parc de Fierbois dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Parc de Fierbois? Since 2000 the Loire Valley has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The gastronomy and the wine in the local area are not to be missed. Loire Valley châteaux include: … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Parc de Fierbois?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.