This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A stone's throw away from the Loire Valley castles
Between the castles of the Loire, the Beauval Zoo and the medieval city of Loches, Camping Les Côteaux du Lac welcomes you in a natural setting by a 35 hectare lake where you can swim, hire a canoe or a pedal boat.
In a friendly atmosphere you can enjoy a break and enjoy the ideal situation of the campsite to discover the advantages of the south of the Touraine region in the middle of the castles of the Loire.
At the campsite, you will enjoy the heated pool, a grocery store and various entertainment and take-away thanks to the campsite restaurant on the beach by the leisure centre.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Near the campsite, you can enjoy the beach of the lake with its swimming area, canoes and pedal boats.
You can also use the many bike paths or footpaths to discover the village of Montresors with its castle and all the surrounding countryside.
By car, the site is ideally located to discover the south of the Touraine region with Loches, Amboise, Chenonceau, Azay-le-Rideau or Chambord.
In the nearby area guests have the opportunity to enjoy many activities and facilities such as the leisure centre, the Beauval Zoo, treetop adventures, festivals, and markets.
- Does Camping Les Côteaux du Lac have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les Côteaux du Lac dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Côteaux du Lac? Near the campsite, you can enjoy the beach of the lake with its swimming area, canoes and pedal boats. You can also use the many bike paths or footpaths to discover the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Côteaux du Lac?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon
Reception is unmanned after 7pm (8pm between 20/06 and 03/09). Please call the site using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation email if you are arriving after this time. The team will then provide you with the relevant information about your pitch.Read more