This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly glamping site 15 minutes' walk from Guidel Plages
- 20 minutes' drive from Lorient for boat trips to Groix island
- Breakfast provided, plus well-equipped kitchen and barbecue area
Sailing, surf lessons and a smashing sandy beach, all just a 15-minute walk from your pad? As good holiday spots go, this Guidel Plages glamping site is a winner.
Stress-free seaside breaks are the order of the day at Les Logis de Kerdrien – no need to cart a load of kit over here, as the clever folks here have got pretty much everything already sorted for your stay. Comfy beds are made up, bathrooms are a short stroll away and there’s a friendly bunch of multilingual staff on hand to give you the lowdown on the site and its surrounds.
A spacious shared kitchen has all the pans, crockery and other bits you’ll need to create a proper French feast; there’s also a communal barbecue area and picnic area for outdoor eats. No need to bother bringing breakfast bits either, for there’s a complimentary continental brekkie thrown in.
All of which means you can simply turn up, dump your bags and let the good times start rolling. A first step in summer may well be to have a dip in the outdoor pool, or let the kids loose at the playground. After that, keep it coastal with watersports, outings to Lorient and boat trips to the island of Groix or set your sights inland for hikes, horse riding, zoo days, an adventure park (and all with a mercifully minimal amount of drive time – très bien).
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Gas cylinders available
No hot water
No potable water point
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Wander down to Guidel Plages not only for sandy beach days but also instruction in the art of sailing or surfing. If it’s sea kayaking you seek (and that’s surely a good idea along this stunning stretch of coast), aim for Stole beach (20 minutes), where short family paddles or day-long odysseys await.
It’s worth leaving time for at least a day in Lorient, finding out about seafaring past and present at Cité de la Voile Éric Tabarly (maybe even learning some of the ropes for yourself) and visiting the Keroman Submarine Base to see what life was like on a World War II sub. Lorient’s also the jumping-off point for boat trips to the gorgeous beaches, harbours and bike paths on the island of Groix.
Abandoning the coast just for a little bit, there are wild beasts to meet at Zoo de Pont Scorff (20 minutes), woodland trails to follow at ground level or in the trees at Le Poisson Volant adventure park (15 minutes), and options for horseback hacks, pony rides, golf and quad biking around Guidel (10 minutes).
- Does Les Logis de Kerdrien have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Les Logis de Kerdrien dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Les Logis de Kerdrien? Wander down to Guidel Plages not only for sandy beach days but also instruction in the art of sailing or surfing. If it’s sea kayaking you seek (and that’s surely a good … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Les Logis de Kerdrien?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.