This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Pen y Bont Touring Caravan and Campsite, Bala Lake, in the Snowdonia National Park is a fantastic base for many of the areas outdoor activities including Sailing, Walking, Canoeing, Kayaking and sightseeing. Alternatively can just relax in our beautiful and peaceful site, and take in the local scenery and enjoy the Beautiful Mountains, Lakes and Coastlines, Lake Vyrnwy and many other Tourist Attractions close by.
We offer a unique and friendly service whether you are camping or touring in a caravan or staying in one of our luxury Gypsy Caravans.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Fully serviced pitches
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Jumbo tent pitches
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 pitches)
- Coach stations
Bala: High Street Coach Stop
— 0.7 miles
0.7 miles Llandrillo (Denbighshire): Dudley Arms Coach Stop — 6.6 miles
6.6 miles Blaenau Ffestiniog: Rail Station Bus Stop — 15.8 miles
- Train stations
Betws-y-Coed Rail Station
— 15.8 miles
15.8 miles Blaenau Ffestiniog Rail Station — 15.9 miles
15.9 miles Pont-y-Pant Rail Station — 16.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Barmouth Ferry Landing
— 23.0 miles
23.0 miles Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing — 23.1 miles
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 43.0 miles
We are situated half a mile from Bala Town on the B4391 - Bala Town is situated between Dolgellau and Corwen on the A494
Bala is only an hour from Chester and an hour and a half from Manchester and the MIdlands
Bala Lake - Sailing - Boat Hire - Windsurfing - Town 15 minute walk - Golf - Shops - Restaurants
Not far away Zip World - Bounce Below and all the other attractions of Snowdonia and North Wales
- Portmeirion Gardens (21.1 miles)
- CADW - Harlech Castle (21.8 miles)
- Ffestiniog Railway (22.4 miles)
- Ty^ Mawr Wybrnant (14.8 miles)
- Chirk Castle (21.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Pen Y Bont Touring & Camping Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Pen Y Bont Touring & Camping Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Pen Y Bont Touring & Camping Park? Bala Lake - Sailing - Boat Hire - Windsurfing - Town 15 minute walk - Golf - Shops - Restaurants Not far away Zip World - Bounce Below and all the other ... Read more