This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Superior Site: All weather grass pitchs that include electricity, water, waste water outlet and TV point, £35.00 per night. (seasonal supplements will apply)
Deluxe Site: Secluded Hard Standing gravel Pitches bordered by mature hedges that include electricity and water, £40.00 per night.(seasonal supplements will apply)
Standard Tarmac: Available on Hard Standing including electricity, £30.00 per night.
Standard Grass: Available on Grass including electricity, from £20.00 per night.
Static Hire: Prices available on request.
Glamping Pods: £70 per night 2 night minimum stay.
All sites have access to electric hook up points.
Chemical toilet disposal and gas cylinder exchange facilities also available.
Season Begins: 1st April/Good Friday (depending on which comes first)
Season Ends: 31st October
Peak: Easter, Bank Holiday Weekends (NI & RoI) and months of July & August
Minimum stays: Easter - 4 Nights, 1st May Bank Holiday - 3 Nights, 12th July week - 4 nights
Open from 03/12/2021 to 10/31/2021
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Fully Equipped Laundrette
Galley Restaurant & Pilots' Nook - Licensed Restaurant & Carry-out
Castle Archdale Shop, Ice-creams, Tea/Coffee, Crepes
Boat Launching facilities
War and Wildlife Museum
Ferry Trips to White Island
Fishing Rod & Tackle Hire
Extensive Forest Walks
- Crom (24.1 miles)
- Gray's Printing Press (26.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Castle Archdale Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Castle Archdale Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Castle Archdale Caravan Park? Children's Playground Picnic/BBQ Area Fully Equipped Laundrette Free Showers Galley Restaurant & Pilots' Nook - Licensed Restaurant & Carry-out Castle Archdale Shop, Ice-creams, Tea/Coffee, Crepes Boat Launching facilities War and Wildlife Museum … Read more