This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
This award-winning park is in beautiful riverside location. The park’s 55 caravan and camping pitches come with electrical supply and water points, and the park is equipped with toilet, shower and laundry facilities. Guests can fish, canoe and sail in the Lower River Bann, and there are many other activities in the local area including a grass volleyball court, picnic and barbeque areas as well as a nature walk.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
- Giant's Causeway, Antrim, Northern Ireland (11.6 miles)
- Portstewart Strand (8.7 miles)
- Downhill Demesne and Hezlett House (11.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.