This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Spacious pop-up site with individual facilities on a working farm
- A 10-minute drive from Chessington World of Adventures; 15 from Epsom
- Barbecues allowed; two pubs within walking distance
Whether you're a town mouse or a country mouse, Rushett Farm's nifty location is pretty sure to keep you content: this working arable farm is located within the M25 and has particularly great access to theme parks like Chessington World of Adventures (10 minutes' drive), Hobbledown Adventure Farm Park (10 minutes) and Thorpe Park (30 minutes). Lower-adrenaline jaunts are on the cards too, as Rushett Farm is also within easy reach of the green and grassy Surrey Hills.
There's only a handful of groups on site at any one time here, so there'll be ample space for your gang and their gear. Feel free to bring your bike along, too – for those leaving the car at home, Rushett Farm's a quick 20-minute cycle from Oxshott railway station. You're sure to appreciate having two wheels if heading out into Surrey (bike rides around nearby Box Hill are particularly highly recommended).
If you've booked a spot with a firepit, get in touch 48 hours before your stay if you want Rushett Farm to provide firewood and a picnic bench (extra charges apply for firepits, firewood and picnic benches). Barbecues are also allowed here, and there are a couple of country pubs within walking distance if you fancy popping out for a pint or a bite to eat.
In terms of hygiene arrangements, each group has access to their own portable toilet. The friendly site staff can be reached by phone if you have any questions or queries during your stay here.
Open from 05/01/2021 to 10/31/2021
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Privacy, and large amount of freedom on site
Individual toilets, clean shower, near the common
24+ hour ventilation between accommodation guests
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Dedicated toilet per pitch
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
- Coach stations
Wallington (London): Woodcote Road Coach Stop
— 7.4 miles
7.4 miles Hooley (Surrey): Brighton Rd Coach Stop — 7.6 miles
7.6 miles Coulsdon: Brighton Rd Coach Stop — 7.8 miles
- Train stations
Ashtead Rail Station
— 1.2 miles
1.2 miles Chessington South Rail Station — 1.6 miles
1.6 miles Oxshott Rail Station — 2.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Ditton Island Ferry Landing
— 4.1 miles
4.1 miles Hampton Court Pier — 4.9 miles
4.9 miles Kingston Town End Pier — 4.9 miles
London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
— 10.4 miles
10.4 miles London Heathrow Airport Terminal 2 — 11.0 miles
11.0 miles London Heathrow Airport Terminal 1 — 11.2 miles
Nearby attractions and activities include:
- Chessington World of Adventures: 10 minutes' drive
- Hobbledown Adventure Farm Park: 10 minutes
- Sandown Ski Centre: 15 minutes
- Norbury Park: 15 minutes
- RHS Wisley: 20 minutes
- Box Hill: 20 minutes
- Hampton Court Palace: 25 minutes
- Thorpe Park: 30 minutes
- Windsor Castle: 40 minutes
- Worthing beach: about an hour
- Chessington World of Adventures (1.0 miles)
- Claremont Landscape Gardens (3.2 miles)
- Hampton Court Palace (4.9 miles)
- Claremont Landscape Garden (3.1 miles)
- The Homewood (3.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Rushett Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Rushett Farm dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Rushett Farm? Nearby attractions and activities include: - Chessington World of Adventures: 10 minutes' drive - Hobbledown Adventure Farm Park: 10 minutes - Sandown Ski Centre: 15 minutes - Norbury Park: 15 minutes - … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Rushett Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.