Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Small family-run park over two secluded acres
- A mile and a half from Bedale: handy stopover for the A1
- Play area with café easily accessible in the local village
Off to the Yorkshire Dales? Or might you prefer the moors? Or… a bit of both?
Pitch up at Pembroke Caravan Park in the village of Leeming Bar: it's only a mile and a half from Bedale, the small market town with easy access to the Dales and set snugly in between both the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors national parks. (And it's a handy A1 stopover too if you're zooming up or down the country to or from elsewhere.)
Pembroke is a friendly, family-run and popular little park set in two level and secluded acres. It has a cleanly-kept shower and toilet block, a laundry room, a chemical disposal point, and washing-up facilities. Barbecues are allowed on site.
For drinks and dinner, a pub is in the local village and a small supermarket is 400 metres away. Please note that while there's no play area on site and ball games aren't allowed, a large play area (with café) is easily accessible in the local village.
Open from 07/04/2020 to 12/31/2020
Commercial vehicles (vehicles used for work-related purposes, carrying goods or fare-paying passengers) and sign-written vehicles are not permitted on site.
The shower facilities are closed. Guests will need to use their own facilities.
The toilet facilities are closed. Guests will need to use their own facilities.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Electric optional grass touring pitch
Max. persons: 5 x
One Touring caravan or Campervan or Motorhome allowed per pitch
Pitch size : Avg 9.4m width x 10.0m depth (30.8ft width x 32.8ft depth) Calculated area: 94.0m² (1011.8ft²)
Ground type: Grass
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Friendly staff well looked after site and nice and level
This is a great little site very clean and well kept with nice owners.
Lovely welcome by great couple Offered us use of hosepipe and gave us
Excellent, small site. Great location. Level pitches. Great welcome by …
Very good, Peaceful site,
Beautiful site. Grounds were very well. Highly recommend
From the manager...
Firstly, thank you for leaving a review.
Secondly, as I am the person who was managing the site in the owners absence, I would like to respond to your scores.
1. Location - If you had researched the area before booking you would have seen where Leeming Bar is located. (we cannot move our location).
2. Value for money - When you decided to change your booking from 2 nights to 1 night, I would have been quite within my rights to charge you in full. Instead I refunded you.
3. Quality of accommodation - I would take that up with the Motorhome hire company you hired from. We do not provide accommodation.
4. Facilities/Activities - It is stated very clearly when booking that due to COVID-19 our toilet and shower facilities are closed. We do however provided water, waste and toilet emptying and cleaning facilities, bins, washing and washing up facilities.
5. Customer Service - This I take very personally because at no time during our conversations did you give me any signs that I was not delivering to our high customer service standards.
6.Child friendliness - You didn't have any children with you. How could you rate this??
7.Cleanliness - The park is well maintained with manicured grass. Hand sanitizer stations are placed around the site.
8.Wi-fi - Codes are available to purchase. You didn't ask me for one.
This obviously isn't the site for you. This however means there is more room for the people who enjoy our site. Good Luck in the future.
Pembroke caravan park.
Lovely little friendly site close to a pub and a co op 👍
The layout of the site the transport links the owner …
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
Catterick Coach Stop
— 5.5 miles
5.5 miles Scotch Corner Services A1: Coach Stop — 10.2 miles
10.2 miles Thirsk: Market Place Clock Coach Stop — 10.3 miles
- Train stations
Northallerton Rail Station
— 5.2 miles
5.2 miles Thirsk Rail Station — 9.5 miles
9.5 miles Darlington Rail Station — 14.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Transporter Bridge South Side
— 23.3 miles
23.3 miles Transporter Bridge North Side — 23.4 miles
Durham Tees Valley Airport
— 15.0 miles
One of the most spiffing things about the immediate area around Pembroke Caravan Park is the recently refurbished Wensleydale Railway, a short and non-puffy stroll away at the station of Leeming Bar. This takes scenery seekers on a 22-mile journey up into the Yorkshire Dales on its route from Northallerton to Garsdale – and as it's Yorkshire, you'll rightly guess it's all highly pretty too.
Specialist local goods, services and shops are at the nearby market towns of Bedale and Northallerton, and a little further will take explorers to other worthy Yorkshire towns like Leyburn and Masham.
Many of the highlights of the North York Moors and Yorkshire Dales national parks are also within easy driving distance of Pembroke, like Brontë and James Herriot country, more steam railways, old ramparts like Richmond Castle and, towards the east, access to Scarborough, Whitby and the wild Yorkshire coast.
- Jervaulx Abbey (7.6 miles)
- Richmond Castle (9.5 miles)
- Easby Abbey (EH) (9.7 miles)
- Moulton Hall (8.6 miles)
- Braithwaite Hall (10.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||9 p.m.|
Pembroke Caravan Park cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Pembroke Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Pembroke Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Pembroke Caravan Park? One of the most spiffing things about the immediate area around Pembroke Caravan Park is the recently refurbished Wensleydale Railway, a short and non-puffy stroll away at the station of Leeming Bar. … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Pembroke Caravan Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon
- How much does it cost to stay at Pembroke Caravan Park? From €15.42 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability