This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Luxury glamping in Lincolnshire
- Discover the nearby historic city of Lincoln
- Serene country escape with excellent amenities
Family Teeny Lincoln is a cosy, unusual and eccentric accommodation with all the indispensable features for a comfy getaway. It is grounded on Barlings Country Holiday Park, a well-maintained and mature country holiday park with luscious open spaces and large well-stocked fishing lakes which play host to an abundance of wildlife.
The holiday park is set in over 22-acres of trees, picnic areas, fishing lakes and dog walks giving you the space needed to relax and unwind. The park, which is located in the quiet village of Langworth near Lincoln, is ideal for anyone looking for a peaceful, relaxing, stress-free break.
The lodge is equipped with a wood-fired hot tub, providing solace whatever the weather. Guests can enjoy unhindered views of the countryside.
Brand new communal showers and toilets are located within a short stroll.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
- Coach stations
Wragby (Lincs): Market Place Coach Stop
— 4.3 miles
4.3 miles Lincoln: City Bus Station — 6.4 miles
6.4 miles Lincoln: University Coach Stop — 6.7 miles
- Train stations
Lincoln Central Rail Station
— 6.5 miles
6.5 miles Market Rasen Rail Station — 8.2 miles
8.2 miles Metheringham Rail Station — 9.2 miles
- Ferry ports
Hull Ferry Terminal
— 33.1 miles
— 21.6 miles
21.6 miles Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport — 28.9 miles
28.9 miles Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport — 29.1 miles
Langworth is located alongside the Barlings Eau River and is 5 miles away from the busy historic city of Lincoln. The village offers a newly-refurbished public house and an excellent new café, serving breakfast and lunch.
Fishing spots are accessible from the site and a high number of walking trails will allow you to discover Langworth and the Lincolnshire area.
The local Rand Farm Adventure is a fantastic park attraction which possesses a wide variety of animals.
Numerous water sports can be practised at the nearby Whisby nature park lakes.
Additional local landmarks include the Lincolnshire Wolds and the Widlife and Falconry centre.
- Lincoln Cathedral (6.1 miles)
- Lincoln Medieval Bishops' Palace (6.1 miles)
- Lincoln Castle (6.2 miles)
- Tattershall Castle (14.7 miles)
- Gunby Hall Estate: Monksthorpe Chapel (24.5 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Family Teeny Lincoln have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Family Teeny Lincoln dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Family Teeny Lincoln? Langworth is located alongside the Barlings Eau River and is 5 miles away from the busy historic city of Lincoln. The village offers a newly-refurbished public house and an excellent new café, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Family Teeny Lincoln?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.