Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Yurt glamping experience on the edge of the Cotswolds
- Less than a mile from the local pub; 10 minutes' drive from Stroud
- Covered outdoor kitchen, spacious decking area and excellent views
Located on the side of gorgeous Selsley Common, The Teasel Yurts have a spacious decking area that looks out over the Severn Vale and Stroud Hills – a most impressive view indeed.
Inside, the accommodation (which can sleep up to a maximum of five) comes fully furnished, with both bed linen and towels provided. There's a woodburning stove in the unit to keep things cosy, plus a covered outdoor kitchen with a gas burner, barbecue/firepit, sink and coolbox. The yurt has no electricity but there is a solarhub to power the lights and to charge phones.
The accommodation is within easy walking distance of the award-winning Bell Inn pub in Selsley, and there's a supermarket five minutes' drive away. This Gloucestershire glamping site is also an easy two miles from Stroud, an attractive market town with a Saturday farmers' market, an artisan/street food market and an ever-popular selection of great cafés, pubs and restaurants.
This hassle-free alternative to traditional pitch-your-own camping is set on the western edge of the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and as such has easy access to all sorts of walks, bike rides and other rural outings. This spot is also an excellent base for city day trips to Cheltenham (30 minutes), Bristol (40 minutes) and Bath (50 minutes).
Open from 04/12/2021 to 10/03/2021
Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the site are unlit.
At least one of the party members must be aged 21 or over.
No cars/motorbikes by the pitch/unit. All cars must be parked in the designated area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Max. persons: 5 x
Dimensions: 5.0m width x 5.0m length (16.4ft width x 16.4ft length) Calculated area: 25.0m² (269.1ft²)
|Max. persons||5 x
5.0m width x 5.0m length
(16.4ft width x 16.4ft length)
Calculated area: 25.0m² (269.1ft²)
(1 x eco toilet, 1 x shower)
Open space (1 x double bed, 2 x single bed, 1 x single camp bed)
|Duvets and pillows|
|Beds made up|
|Dry toilet / eco toilet|
|Gas and electricity included|
|Dining table and chairs|
|No dogs allowed|
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
I recommend it
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Dedicated shower facility per glamping unit
Dedicated toilet facility per glamping unit
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
Stroud: Merrywalks Bus Station
— 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Chalford (Gloucs): A419/Dark Lane Coach Stop — 4.3 miles
4.3 miles Gloucester Bus Station — 9.5 miles
- Train stations
Stonehouse Rail Station
— 1.6 miles
1.6 miles Stroud (Glos) Rail Station — 1.9 miles
1.9 miles Cam & Dursley Rail Station — 4.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 9.7 miles
9.7 miles Lydney Harbour — 10.9 miles
10.9 miles Castle Park Ferry Landing — 23.7 miles
— 12.1 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Stroud farmers' market: 10 minutes' drive
- Public leisure centre: 10 minutes
- Woodchester Mansion: 15 minutes
- Painswick Rococo Garden: 20 minutes
- Berkeley Castle: 20 minutes
- Cattle Country Farm Park: 20 minutes
- The National Arboretum, Westonbirt: 25 minutes
- Cheltenham (racing, jazz and literature festivals): 30 minutes
- SS Great Britain: 40 minutes
- Bath: 50 minutes
- Painswick Rococo Garden (5.1 miles)
- WWT Slimbridge Wetlands Centre (6.4 miles)
- Westonbirt, The National Arboretum (8.6 miles)
- Woodchester Park (1.6 miles)
- Newark Park (6.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||4 p.m. –||10 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
The Teasel Yurts cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
Bookings cannot be amended within 7 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. The Teasel Yurts will debit the balance from your card 2 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 2 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does The Teasel Yurts have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is The Teasel Yurts dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near The Teasel Yurts? Local attractions and activities include: - Stroud farmers' market: 10 minutes' drive - Public leisure centre: 10 minutes - Woodchester Mansion: 15 minutes - Painswick Rococo Garden: 20 minutes - Berkeley Castle: … Read more
When can I check in and check out of The Teasel Yurts?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at The Teasel Yurts? From €121.90 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability