Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campgrounds, glamping sites and RV parks throughout the USA, Europe and South America.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Outdoor swimming pool: Glamping holidays in Eastern Cape
1 bookable park in Eastern Cape
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Smart and spacious bush site 45 minutes’ drive from Willowmore
- Hiking trails and four-wheel drive routes by the site
- By the Baviaanskloof river, with a rope slide and swimming pool
1 bedroom cottage / chalet / bungalow 3 x From £30.91/€34.67/A$56.19/US$39.15/$52.55/CHF37.68/SEK359.51/DKK258.57/NOK364.09/ISK5,172/ARS2,697.77/CLP30,014/PEN134.38/NZ$60.17/ZAR660/PLN153.82/R$194.40/CZK922.57/RSD4,075/HUF11,926.16/RUB2,681.45/CN¥277.27 per night 2 bedroom cottage / chalet / bungalow 6 x From £61.82/€69.35/A$112.37/US$78.30/$105.09/CHF75.35/SEK719.03/DKK517.14/NOK728.18/ISK10,344/ARS5,395.55/CLP60,028/PEN268.75/NZ$120.34/ZAR1,320/PLN307.64/R$388.80/CZK1,845.14/RSD8,150/HUF23,852.32/RUB5,362.90/CN¥554.53 per night 3 bedroom cottage / chalet / bungalow 10 x From £108.19/€121.36/A$196.65/US$137.03/$183.92/CHF131.87/SEK1,258.30/DKK904.99/NOK1,274.31/ISK18,101/ARS9,442.21/CLP105,049/PEN470.32/NZ$210.60/ZAR2,310/PLN538.36/R$680.40/CZK3,229/RSD14,263/HUF41,741.56/RUB9,385.07/CN¥970.43 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the parks that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- What are the top sites in Eastern Cape?
- How much does it cost to stay in Eastern Cape? Prices start at ZAR659.97 ($52.54)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Eastern Cape are open now? 1 See all sites in Eastern Cape open now
- What are the top destinations in Eastern Cape? See all destinations in Eastern Cape
- How many sites in Eastern Cape allow dogs? 1 See all dog-friendly sites in Eastern Cape