This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet rural site four miles from the historic mining town of Republic
- Next to the walking and cycling of the Ferry County Rail Trail
- A mile from Curlew Lake for fishing, swimming and watersports
Roar along to Winchester RV Park if you're a car fan, or an aficionado of quiet atmospheres, or scenic settings, or fishing, swimming, watersports, walking and cycling… best to book for some time.
The park is four miles north of the historic mining town of Republic in north-east Washington, 30 miles from the Canadian border. It's easily accessible from main roads but has a quiet rural atmosphere with maple and willow trees around the grounds, and a creek running through the park.
Curlew Lake, a popular spot for fishing, swimming and watersports, is a mile away, and two well-marked walking and cycle paths run next to the RV park. And if you're a car fan? Dirt-track racing is at the Eagle Track Raceway five miles away, and the Antique Auto and Truck Museum within 25 at North Curlew.
Winchester RV Park is in a peaceful setting, next to the Golden Tiger Pathway and the Ferry County Rail Trail, and about a mile north from the otters and birds of Sanpoil Lake. It has free wifi, mountain views, a launderette and bathrooms with showers.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
From the manager...
Thank you for your kind words, Nancy. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again soon!
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Medium (26-50 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Both the Golden Tiger Pathway and Ferry County Rail Trail can be accessed for walking or cycling from the campground, along a five and a half mile route for the former and a 25-mile run north to Danville near the Canadian border for the latter (you can cross country ski this one too).
Curlew Lake, about a mile to the north, has fishing, waterskiing, canoeing, kayaking, swimming and sailing all to try; to the south, fish for rainbow trout, bream and bass in the south fork of the Sanpoil river. For horse riding, Colville National Forest starts about five miles to the east of Winchester RV Park, in spectacular setting made up of the Kettle River and Selkirk mountain ranges and the upper part of the Columbia river.
To explore history ancient and more modern, drive four miles to the Stonerose Interpretive Center & Eocene Fossil Site, and to the historic buildings of Republic, Ferry County's county seat. The Antique Auto and Truck Museum at North Curlew has a variety of vintage vehicles including a 1925 Howard Cooper, a 1955 Chevy pickup and a 1935 Moto Guzzi Motorcycle – alas, test drives are not allowed.
Half a mile south of Republic, the Eagle Track Raceway hosts dirt-track, 3/8 mile and stock car racing, to watch from the raceway bleachers or your own car.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Winchester RV Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Winchester RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Winchester RV Park? Both the Golden Tiger Pathway and Ferry County Rail Trail can be accessed for walking or cycling from the campground, along a five and a half mile route for the former and … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Winchester RV Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: noon