This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-run park 10 minutes' drive from downtown Texarkana
- Waterpark, museums and Perot Theatre within 15 minutes' drive
- Spacious sites off Highway 67 and five miles from Interstate 30
Family-run, family-friendly and welcoming of four-pawed pals… well, you’d expect nothing less of a place called Home Sweet Home RV Park, would you?
To ensure that settling into your temporary abode is suitably straightforward, the folk that own this Texarkana park have set it all up with easy access in mind: the pull-thru sites are pleasingly spacious and provided with services including electricity, sewerage and cable to hook up to. There’s also a free wifi connection to tap into, and a large wash house with restrooms and laundry facilities (plus vending machines for those who get a tad peckish while waiting for their washing cycle to finish…)
The location’s pretty handy too, both for those seeking a simple stopover on a whistle-stop Texas tour and guests planning lengthier stays. The park’s just off Highway 67, and a short drive from Interstates 30 and 49. Downtown Texarkana’s main amenities are about a 10-minute drive away, and there are fast food joints a couple of minutes along the road (plus a gas station and a repair garage within walking distance for those who’ve had minor mishaps).
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Take a day or few in Texarkana (10 minutes’ drive), taking the kids to play with the interactive exhibits at the Discovery Place Museum, step into the past at the Museum of Regional History or check out the indoor and outdoor artworks at the Regional Arts Center.
If that’s got you feeling all cultural, check out what’s on the bill at the elegant Perot Theatre or settle in for toe-tapping country tunes at the Oaklawn Opry. Or if it’s time for a bit more activity, head out of town a little way (15 minutes from the park) to the Fun Country Park for games, rides and rounds of miniature golf, or to splash down at Holiday Springs Water Park.
Want to take in some fine Texas countryside? Head to Atlanta State Park for lakeside hikes, or sample the fruits of the soil at O’Farrell Country Vineyards – both around half an hour away by car.
There’s also the chance to take in a truly unique (if somewhat niche) attraction in Texarkana: the town’s post office sits on the state line between Texas and Arkansas, making it the only one in the country with a foot in two states.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Home Sweet Home RV Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Home Sweet Home RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Home Sweet Home RV Park? Take a day or few in Texarkana (10 minutes’ drive), taking the kids to play with the interactive exhibits at the Discovery Place Museum, step into the past at the Museum of … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Home Sweet Home RV Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime