This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet area under the pine trees of East Texas
- Close to lakes and golf courses for recreation
- Great stop on Highway 79 as you go and come from the Texas beaches
Shady Pines RV Park and Camground is located in the heart of East Texas. The park is set over 22 acres of woods and a park area great for riding all-terrain vehicles, biking, hiking, bird-watching.
On site there is a play area for children, and a newly-refurbished laundry room and a vending machine adjacent to the toilet and shower block. Restrooms are private, roomy, family-sized and kept very clean. They are also suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Outdoor pool nearby
The Texas Basket Factory is located in Jacksonville, as well as several great golf courses and Lake Jacksonville. The Mud Nationals are held one mile away.
There is also The Texas State Railroad nearby, where you can ride the train from Rusk to Palestine.
In Tyler, 30 miles away, there is the Tyler Roses and Azaelias' Trail, and a mall for serious shoppers.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Shady Pines RV Park and Campground have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Shady Pines RV Park and Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Shady Pines RV Park and Campground? The Texas Basket Factory is located in Jacksonville, as well as several great golf courses and Lake Jacksonville. The Mud Nationals are held one mile away. There is also The Texas State … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Shady Pines RV Park and Campground?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-park accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime
Reception is unmanned after 6pm. Please call the site/park using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation email if you are arriving after this time.Read more