This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- New, gated RV resort with full hook up sites
- Located adjacent to the Smoky Mountain National Park
- Near Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, only 15 miles from the I-40
This beautiful 16 acre resort is located on Highway 321 in Cosby, Tennessee. From here it is just a short drive to Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and from the I-40 via Newport. The resort is also located just across a narrow gravel road from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, so there are plenty of trees here. There are even some hiking trails that lead into the National Park just across the gravel road.
Smoky Mountain Premier RV Resort is dedicated to giving guests a great camping experience. Whether you are in a large motor coach or a pop-up camper, the team here strive to provide you with a great experience while staying at the resort. Most of all, the sites are spacious and offer electric, water, sewer and cable at each site. The owners have worked very hard to provide nice, new amenities while keeping a park-like setting.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
There are numerous attractions located within 15-30 minutes from the resort including:
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Dollywood Theme Park
- Dolly's Splash Country Water Park
- Live music and shows
- Dinner theaters
- Ripley's Aquarium
- Horseback riding
- Car shows
- Does Smoky Mountain Premier RV Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Smoky Mountain Premier RV Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Smoky Mountain Premier RV Resort? There are numerous attractions located within 15-30 minutes from the resort including: - Great Smoky Mountains National Park - Dollywood Theme Park - Dolly's Splash Country Water Park - Rafting - Tubing … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Smoky Mountain Premier RV Resort?
Arrivals are from 3pm to 6pm (until 8pm from May to September). The maximum departure time is 11am.Read more