This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Modern family-friendly campsite on beautiful Blue Lake
- Only 20 minutes North of Fort Wayne in Churubusco, Indiana
- Bring your boat or rent one on site: fish, ski, or paddle the lake!
Blue Lake Campground and Resort is a lakefront park, conveniently located 20 minutes from Fort Wayne.
Facilities include new large toilet block with disabled access and a large camp store and welcome centre fully-stocked with groceries, fishing and camping equipment and nearly anything you many need during your camp stay.
On site you will also find coin-operated washing machines, security gate entrance and a sandy beach with volleyball court and a lakefront gazebo.
There are plenty of things to do for any outdoor activities lovers and organised activities for the whole family: basketball and dodgeball courts, boat ramp and pier space available, great fishing lake including mouth bass, blue gill and crappie.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
The campground is only 20 minutes North of Fort Wayne, the second largest city in Indiana, that has nearly everything one could need. Enjoy the local community and shops just minutes from the campsite.
Fort Wayne has the leading library for Genealogy research at the Allen County Public Library. The Fort Wayne Zoo is not to be missed and features tons of exhibits and events.
Churubusco celebrates its heritage each summer during the Turtle Days Festival. Churubusco also has a number of facilities and services available including dining options, grocery, pharmacy, and retail shops. Just an easy drive from Shipshewana, the largest Amish flea market, its a great way to spend the day in Northeast Indiana.
Paddle boat, row boat, and kayak rentals (only $15 for 4 hours) are available near the site. Rent one of these during your next stay and really enjoy Blue Lake!
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Blue Lake Campground and Resort have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Blue Lake Campground and Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Blue Lake Campground and Resort? The campground is only 20 minutes North of Fort Wayne, the second largest city in Indiana, that has nearly everything one could need. Enjoy the local community and shops just minutes from … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Blue Lake Campground and Resort?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon
Reception is unmanned after 6pm. Late arrivals, between 6pm and 9pm are required to pay upfront in order to access the facilities. Please call the site using the number provided in the booking confirmation email if you are running late.Read more