This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In one of the valleys of the Catalan Pyrenees
- Mountain scenery and modern facilities
- Finnish sauna and Jacuzzi, free wifi chillout area, pool, restaurant
Spanish sojourns – naturally. Catalonia's Camping la Borda del Pubill is in one of the valleys of the Catalan Pyrenees, surrounded by nature in the Alt Pirineu Natural Park, and about half an hour from the peaks of the Parc National d'Agüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici.
This is a peacefully quiet family site set up for relaxing: it has a Finnish sauna and Jacuzzi, a chillout area with free wifi, a barbecue area, a restaurant and a heated outdoor pool and paddling pool.
More energetically, the modern facilities also include a large sports area for tennis, football, volleyball and basketball, as well as table tennis, mini golf and a fitness centre. Entertainment for small guests is laid on in high season.
Camping la Borda del Pubill also has an amenities block with hot water; a supermarket and a playground.
Open from 01/01/2021 to 11/01/2021
Open from 12/01/2021 to 12/31/2021
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
From the manager...
Est año nos vimos todos saturados por la situaciín vivida. Esperemos mejorar eso de cara al año que viene.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Get into the outdoors in this area in any season with canoeing, fishing and rafting on the Noguera Pallaresa river and hiking its surrounds, and skiing and snowshoeing among the mountains; the closest ski resorts are Portainé, Espot and Tavascan.
Hardy sorts can attempt to scale the three peaks of Pica d'Estats, Catalonia's highest mountain and in the Parc Natural de l'Alt Pirineu: it's said to be a relatively easy climb, but it's pretty much a cert that strong legs will be needed nonetheless
If culture's more your thing, several museums and many old churches, chapels, monasteries and bridges are in the area surrounding Camping la Borda del Pubill; ask the team for their top tips.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping la Borda del Pubill have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping la Borda del Pubill dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping la Borda del Pubill? Get into the outdoors in this area in any season with canoeing, fishing and rafting on the Noguera Pallaresa river and hiking its surrounds, and skiing and snowshoeing among the mountains; the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping la Borda del Pubill?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: noon