This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Two kilometres from the historic town of Albarracín
- In a scenic setting surrounded by trees
- Local sports centre with swimming pool just 100 metres away
Ever been to Albarracín? It's the ancient and fably scenic Teruel town that's been a national monument since 1961 and that's considered by many to be among the most beautiful in all of Spain (click on the site pics above for a look).
A couple of kilometres from these scenic old sights is Camping Ciudad de Albarracín, in a lushly handsome locale in a setting surrounded by trees. It has spacious pitches, a playground, a rather fab barbecue area (wood is provided) and a cafeteria serving snacks; there are also two toilet and shower blocks with hot running water, washing-up facilities and a washing machine.
A swimming pool and local sports centre are just 100 metres away, and supermarkets and restaurants within half a kilometre.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Pleasant stay despite the disappointment of the restaurant service.
Friendly reception and good restaurant.
Excellent site , friendly staff who spoke good English.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No hot water
No potable water point
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Camping Ciudad de Albarracín is among spectacular landscapes, full of places to hike, stroll and cycle. Several walking trails are in the large forest nearby, a popular walking spot, or you could hire a bike near the site to see where your pedals take you.
Make it an early mission during a stay here to get to Albarracín (with a camera): this is a topping town dating back to the eleventh century, along the Guadalaviar River and with the Sierra de Albarracín mountain range rising to the west and south: you might feel you've transported back in time to the Middle Ages… Its main sights are Albarracín Cathedral, its castle, its northern walls and its pink medieval houses, but one could just wander here without an agenda, stopping every so often to snap another couple of pics.
Further afield, it's about a 90-minute drive to Serrania de Cuenca, one of the biggest mountains in Spain and home of the Serrania de Cuenca Nature Reserve.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Ciudad de Albarracín have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Ciudad de Albarracín dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Ciudad de Albarracín? Camping Ciudad de Albarracín is among spectacular landscapes, full of places to hike, stroll and cycle. Several walking trails are in the large forest nearby, a popular walking spot, or you could … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Ciudad de Albarracín?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon