This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Direct access to a white sandy beach, among palms and sea views
- Less than an hour's drive from province capital Inhambane
- Fishing, snorkelling, scuba diving and coastal dunes all close by
What a beach – and what a reef. Stay at Mozambique's Paindane Beach Resort for seaside surroundings around the Inhambane Province on Africa's east coast... with easy access to snorkelling, diving and fishing at the bay's coral reef 800 metres away.
You'll be settling down among sea views and coconut palms here, with direct access to a white sandy beach and with a dive centre a few kilometres away. The nearby hard and soft coral is popular for deep sea, rock, surf and fly fishing, to land specimens such as tuna, kingfish, billfish, sailfish and marlin; around the region there's stacks more fishing for anglers, as well as more watersports, coastal dune strolls and autumn whale watching. Province capital Inhambane is 55 minutes' drive away.
Paindane's amenities include toilets and showers, chemical disposal, charging facilities and gas sales. Barbecues and campfires are allowed: all pitches have their own braai area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Fishing and game fishing trips are available a few hundred metres from Paindane, to land tuna and other species of up to 20lb. If you'd rather head out by yourself, take a drive on the beach to pick your own spot for angling on the sands.
Jetskiiers, paddleskiiers and windsurfers can launch themselves and their crafts safely at the bay, to sail directly into the deep and calm waters of the Mozambique Channel. For snorkelling and scuba diving, spy tropical species of all sorts around the clear waters of the reef and around famed Manta Reef 35 minutes' drive away: look out for manta rays, turtles and sharks among many other species.
The strip of coast between Paindane and Dongane is famed for its whale migration in summer; wildlife watchers should also take a night walk around this time to see the turtles laying their eggs on the beach.
- Does Paindane Beach Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Paindane Beach Resort dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Paindane Beach Resort? Fishing and game fishing trips are available a few hundred metres from Paindane, to land tuna and other species of up to 20lb. If you'd rather head out by yourself, take a … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Paindane Beach Resort?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime