This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful treehouses in the middle of the Quénecan forest
- 15 minutes from fishing, beaches and watersports of Lac de Guerlédan
- Verandahs, outdoor furniture and breakfast included
Warning: you may desire to ditch your phone, disconnect your social media and bunker down where no-one can discover you if you're staying at this spectacular Brittany site. For not only is the accommodation in splendidly pretty treehouses, your leafy base is among the woodland of the Quénecan forest, 3,000 hectares that are home to squirrels, deer and around 70 species of bird.
It's also less than 15 minutes' drive from the site (if you decide to venture away from your handsome wooded house, that is) to Lac de Guerlédan, a huge artificial lake that's the biggest in Brittany. Fish for carp, trout, perch, pike and zander here, take out a canoe, kayak or boat, zip along the lake surface on waterskis, or explore around the water by foot or horseback on the many walking, cycling and riding routes. A whopping 300 mountain biking trails are around the lake too if you want to take the activity up a notch.
Hébergements Insolites de Quénécan is in Brittany's Côtes d'Armor department, set next to a stream among the oak, beech, spruce and yew trees of the Quénecan forest and overlooking the 18th-century ironworking village of Forges des Salles. The town of Bon-Repos-sur-Blavet, with abbey and farmers' market, is less than 10 minutes' drive away.
All the treehouses have a patio and outdoor furniture for viewsome brekkies on the verandah – even more smashingly, breakfast is included in the treehouse price too.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
It's an easy stroll from here to Forges des Salles, the restored 18th-century iron manufacturing village viewable from the site. Once home to one of the biggest woodfired forges in Brittany, it still stands as it did when production stopped in 1877: take a guided tour or potter around under your own steam to see the furnace, coal stores, workers' houses and other village necessities like the stables, gardens, school and shop.
Within a few kilometres is Bon-Repos Abbey, a famed 12th-centruy Cistercian site overlooking the Nantes-Brest canal. Tours are available in French and English, and the abbey's also home to regular art exhibitions, summer events and a weekly farmers’ market.
Guerlédan lake has boat, kayak and pedalo hire, as well as restaurants, beaches and moorings from its main town of Beau Rivage on the north bank. Heading south back to your treehouse base, the GR 37 and GR 341 trails meandering through the forest are accessible to walkers from March to October.
For day trips, Dinan, Saint-Malo and department capital Rennes are under two hours' drive away. You could also have a hair-raising adventure day at KINGOLAND about 50 minutes' drive away, the theme park with rollercoaster and water rides.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Hébergements Insolites de Quénécan have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Hébergements Insolites de Quénécan dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Hébergements Insolites de Quénécan? It's an easy stroll from here to Forges des Salles, the restored 18th-century iron manufacturing village viewable from the site. Once home to one of the biggest woodfired forges in Brittany, it … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Hébergements Insolites de Quénécan?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 3:30 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.