This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- The only holiday park in Anglesea with beach and river frontage
- Spectacular setting over 16 hectares on the Great Ocean Road
- Pool, playground, toddlers' playroom, barbecues and miniature golf
Angle your way here for lengthy hols, overnight stays or weekend breaks forthwith, for this is a spectacular spot; Anglesea Family Caravan Park is right by Victoria's lush and famed Great Ocean Road, for highly scenic holidays by stunning coastline. It's all rather exclusive too: this is the only Anglesea holiday park with both beach and river frontage...
The park covers a roomy 16 hectares of parkland, manicured grounds, native melaleuca trees and wide open spaces aplenty for kids and their owners to run about and ride bikes. As you might have guessed, this is firmly family-friendly territory, where all sizes of guests are well catered for: there's an indoor playroom just for toddlers as well as a toddlers' section of the outdoor pool, for example, and heaps of other leisurely options such as free miniature golf, a playground, another games room, a TV room, a beach volleyball court, basketball hoops...
Eating options are well covered as well, with communal barbecues for dinners alfresco and a big guest kitchen for prepping indoors. To stock up or to sort grub elsewhere, restaurants, shops and cafés are in Anglesea town a kilometre and a half away (and for picnics, several spectacular beaches are within walking distance).
Melbourne is around an hour and a half's drive from the park.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Excellent facilities, great location
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Anglesea is an excellent stopoff – or starting – point for the Great Ocean Road, to investigate its beaches, spectacular coastal scenery and wildlife watching. Take a bike tour or hire a mountain bike for a ride along the stunning Surf Coast Walk towards Point Addis, 11 kilometres from the park, or Fairhaven, just under 14.
Also around the water, cast your rod out from the many Great Ocean Road fishing spots along the beaches or rocks; calamari, gummy shark, snappers and King George whiting are all landable around here. The creeks and rivers around Lorne (35 minutes' drive) are rich pickings for rainbow trout, and you can fish in the wetlands of Coogoorah Park Nature Reserve within a couple of kilometres of the caravan park.
The team also thoroughly recommends a trip to the Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery (10 minutes' drive) for free (yes, free) chocolate and ice cream tastings, as well as demonstrations in the noble art of chocolate making. If the kids are a tad too fizzed up on sugar after all that, the centre has a café and garden with ball games and sandpits.
Bushwalking, four-wheel driving, surfing and Anglesea River paddleboarding are all available close by. And as it's Oz, non-native holidaymakers may want to see a kangaroo or two: sort this with a 30-minute tour via Anglesea Golf Club under 10 minutes' drive away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Anglesea Family Caravan Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Anglesea Family Caravan Park dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Anglesea Family Caravan Park? Anglesea is an excellent stopoff – or starting – point for the Great Ocean Road, to investigate its beaches, spectacular coastal scenery and wildlife watching. Take a bike tour or hire a … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Anglesea Family Caravan Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.