This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful well-maintained park, eight miles from the beach at Newport
- Around a scenic lake for roach, tench and carp fishing
- Close to spectacular walks and bike rides around the Preseli Hills
The highest pub in the county is under five minutes' walk from peaceful Rosebush Holiday Park, Pembrokeshire – and if you've been to this cracking part of Wales before, you'll know that means tiptop views come as standard.
As they do on site too: Rosebush is laid out around a handsome ornamental lake (pic time, please), against a backdrop of the Preseli Hills to the north. Trees, woodland and green fields surround the site; around the region, there are more photoworthy scenes from Foel Cwm Cerwyn, the highest peak in the Preseli Hills and reachable within an hour's walk, or heading towards the spectacular Pembrokeshire shoreline at Saundersfoot, Tenby and around the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
The site is just outside the hamlet of Rosebush, 20 minutes' drive from Haverfordwest and eight miles from the seaside at Newport. It's a secluded place deep in countryside, with a quiet vibe, a relaxed feel, and many a serene spot to sit at around the lake. Fishing (for roach, tench and four kinds of carp) is available for a daily charge.
Amenities include showers and toilets, chemical disposal, gas sales, a launderette and a washing-up area. Wifi is available, but you may just prefer to gaze out at the scenery laid out before you instead… at the lake, the surrounding hills or at your nosh and ale at the pretty local pub a couple of minutes' stroll away.
Open from 03/01/2022 to 11/30/2022
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Would definitely recommend.
Dog-friendly level site in beautiful setting
Location good, clean facilities, level pitches, average site.
Quiet site, good location
Excellent, level pitches, good facilities. So quiet, lovely location.
Excellent pitch ,clean facilities and all staff friendly and helpful
Well maintained, quiet site. Pleasant staff. Good, clean shower and …
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
— 17.9 kilometers
17.9 kilometers Community Centre — 22.7 kilometers
22.7 kilometers Railway Hotel — 23.5 kilometers
- Train stations
Clarbeston Road Rail Station
— 10.2 kilometers
10.2 kilometers Clunderwen Rail Station — 11.0 kilometers
11.0 kilometers Narberth Rail Station — 15.4 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Fishguard Ferry Terminal
— 15.5 kilometers
15.5 kilometers Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 27.8 kilometers
27.8 kilometers Milford Haven - Dock Entrance — 29.3 kilometers
— 62.4 kilometers
That local pub is Tafarn Sinc, dishing up eats and drinks among the spectacular scenery of the Preseli Hills. The Rosebush team also recommends stocking up on beers from the award-winning Seren Brewing Company half a mile from the park, and on local dairy produce from Pantmawr Farmhouse Cheese, under five minutes' stroll away.
It's a drive of 10 minutes south to the Llys y Fran Country Park and Reservoir, for sailing, waterside cycling, walking and trout fishing, all among more spectacular views and a 100-foot dam. For coastal hikes, access the Pembrokeshire Coast Path from Tenby for the eight-mile hike to Manorbier Castle, a Norman fortress standing above the beach, or start off from The Parrog at Newport for treks to Traethmawr, Morfa Head and Ceibwr.
Family days are easily sorted at Oakwood Theme Park, half an hour away at Narberth, and at Folly Farm, within 35 minutes at Kilgetty.
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (27.3 kilometers)
- Pembroke Castle (29.2 kilometers)
- National Wool Museum (29.7 kilometers)
- Tudor Merchant's House (29.6 kilometers)
- St David's Visitor Centre and Shop (32.1 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||noon –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||6 p.m.|
|Depart by:||9:30 a.m.|
Rosebush Holiday Park cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Rosebush Holiday Park on arrival.
Payment methods accepted at the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Rosebush Holiday Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Rosebush Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Rosebush Holiday Park? That local pub is Tafarn Sinc, dishing up eats and drinks among the spectacular scenery of the Preseli Hills. The Rosebush team also recommends stocking up on beers from the award-winning Seren … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Rosebush Holiday Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 9:30 a.m.