This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Compact and friendly adults-only site in the scenic Towy valley
- Just off the A40, 15 mins' drive from Carmarthen and 10 from Llandeilo
- Welsh landmarks such as Aberglasney Gardens around five minutes away
Sandwiched between two working dairy farms in a cracking countryside setting is adults-only Towy Valley Caravan Park, with views of the green Carmarthenshire surrounds. It's also in a strategic sightseeing position between the towns of Llandeilo and Carmarthen, and just off the main A40 road.
But where to first…? Perhaps have a gander at the gorgeous Edwardian cloister gardens of Aberglasney, just over five minutes’ drive away, or the National Botanic Garden of Wales and its massive single-span glasshouse (it’s the longest in the world…), about 10 minutes away.
All those heady floral scents got you feeling the need for another lie-down? Head back to the park – preferably with some treats picked up in Llandeilo, about 10 minutes away, for a meal while watching the sun go down across the valley scenery.
Towy Valley Caravan Park has free modern and heated shower and bathroom facilities. Washing-up and chemical disposal facilities are also available, and public transport is accessible from just outside the site if you’d like to travel the region without your vehicle.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Staff really friendly, facilities were lovely and clean will stay agai
Lovely quiet site, facilities were spotlessly clean we liked the …
Very friendly, relaxed, customer focused, clean, facilities were great, chickens …
Great site and will visit again
Lovely little site and Simon and Natalie were very helpful …
Nice and relaxing break.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Cross Hands: Post Office Bus Stop
— 9.4 kilometers
9.4 kilometers Carmarthen: Blue Street o/s Bus Station — 12.0 kilometers
12.0 kilometers Pencader (Carmarthenshire): Square Bus Stop — 16.7 kilometers
- Train stations
Ffairfach Rail Station
— 9.9 kilometers
9.9 kilometers Llandeilo Rail Station — 10.4 kilometers
10.4 kilometers Llandybie Rail Station — 10.8 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Swansea Queens Dock Ferry Terminal
— 32.4 kilometers
32.4 kilometers Tenby Ferry Landing — 44.7 kilometers
44.7 kilometers Caldey Island Ferry Landing — 46.4 kilometers
— 30.5 kilometers
The Towy Valley is home to a clutch of excellent Welsh sights, from the hilltop Dinefwr Castle, a 15-minute drive away (climb up to the walls for stunning views over the countryside), to the sweeping estuary and castle at the pretty village of Laugharne (half an hour).
Another must-see castle, Carreg Cennen, sits on the top of a limestone precipice around a 20-minute drive away, with views across the Brecon Beacons National Park; get your hiking boots on for walks around this area, one of Wales’ most postcard-worthy, passing by waterfalls and ponds enroute. (Still more appetite for castles? Drive to Dryslwyn Castle in five minutes – or hike over in about 45 minutes.)
If you’re feeling lazy, drive to Carmarthen (20 minutes from the site) instead to jump on the Gwili Steam Railway’s antique train or dip in and out of the boutiques. Love a legend? Locals reckon Merlin was born in this market town – there are even the remains of an old oak tree named after the wizard in the foyer of St. Peter’s Civic Hall.
- National Botanic Garden of Wales (3.6 kilometers)
- Aberglasney Gardens (4.9 kilometers)
- Carreg Cennen Castle (12.0 kilometers)
- Aberdeunant (9.6 kilometers)
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines (22.9 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||6 p.m.|
Towy Valley Caravan Park cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted at the parkCash
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Towy Valley Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Towy Valley Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Towy Valley Caravan Park? The Towy Valley is home to a clutch of excellent Welsh sights, from the hilltop Dinefwr Castle, a 15-minute drive away (climb up to the walls for stunning views over the countryside), … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Towy Valley Caravan Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: noon