This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Chestnutt Holiday Park is a family run park based in Cranfield,
- Easter and May Bank Open Days
This Five Star Holiday Park is adjacent to the award winning Resort Seaside Cranfield West beach which is set in an idyllic location at the mouth of Carlingford Lough, Ireland. To add to this, the majestic Mourne Mountains create the perfect back to this beautiful setting. The long south-facing beach offers excellent facilities for all visitors whether it is for a gentle stroll, exploring the area or for more strenuous water based activities.
Our touring and camping areas are open and spacious, enabling you to have that 'get away from it all' feeling. The all-weather pitches are fully serviced with multi-service hook up and the centralised wash facilities are both clean and well maintained. Motorhomes and caravans can take advantage of our hook up for water, TV, electric and water disposal.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
The Holiday Park has excellent facilities including an impressive reception, the Beachcomber which serves sit-in or take away food, a well stocked shop with fresh daily supplies, games room (bookable for residents only), children's play park including a football pitch and basketball court and laundry room. Security is paramount with the use of access barriers for residents only, making this one of the most secure holiday parks Northern Ireland can offer. Cranfield Beach is just over the sandhills from the park and generations of families have enjoyed its tranquil setting. It has been awarded the Blue Flag, which is given to beaches and marinas across Europe which meet mandatory water quality standards according to the EC Bathing Water Directive and are also clean, well managed and safe. Another feature of the bay is the Haulbowline lighthouse built in 1832 from Mourne granite, which is still operational, many ships and trawlers on their journey sailing up Carlingford Lough.
- Derrymore House (26.6 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Chestnutt Holiday Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Chestnutt Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Chestnutt Holiday Park? The Holiday Park has excellent facilities including an impressive reception, the Beachcomber which serves sit-in or take away food, a well stocked shop with fresh daily supplies, games room (bookable for residents … Read more