This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Annalong is a 5 star Holiday Park with fantastic sea views.
- Easter and May Bank Holiday Open Days
Annalong Holiday Park, another of our five star parks, boasts outstanding views as it slopes its way down to the sea. Set in the heart of Annalong village, it is within easy access to the shops and other local facilities. Its close location to other seaside towns makes it easy to plan day trips.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
The village has several interesting attractions which includes a marine park, a fully operational Cornmill and Annalong harbour, which is home to an in-shore 'Skiff' fishing fleet. Its proximity to the mountains also makes it a marvellous base for hill walkers. If your idea of relaxation is a night off cooking, Annalong's various eating houses are highly recommended by our existing residents. Our touring pitches provide uninterrupted views of the sea front and offers combined individual water, waste, television and electrical hook up, as well as disabled facilities.
- Castle Ward (35.5 kilometers)
- Derrymore House (32.1 kilometers)
- Castle Ward (36.6 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Annalong Holiday Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Annalong Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Annalong Holiday Park? The village has several interesting attractions which includes a marine park, a fully operational Cornmill and Annalong harbour, which is home to an in-shore 'Skiff' fishing fleet. Its proximity to the mountains … Read more