This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Secluded luxury cabin a mile and a half from the south Cornish coast
- Five and a half miles from Fowey and 1.5 from the Eden Project
- Heating, TV, books, games, kitchen, firepit, barbecue and verandah
Just one secluded, solitary and luxury cabin awaits adventurers at Koos Cabin near Par: no noisy and overcrowded resort here, just peace, spectacular scenery and closeness to Cornwall's stunning south coast.
Famed gardens, spectacular beaches, top restaurants and wildlife of all sorts make up the surroundings of this pretty place, a mile and a half from the beach to the south and the Eden Project to the west. Just below is the site is the woodland nature reserve of Prideaux Wood, set around centuries-old mining operations and now a haven for deer, foxes, owls and other species. Fowey is five and a half miles away.
The cabin is in an elevated position accessed from the woods by 21 steps. It's fully kitted out for holidays of all lengths (do try and bag at least a week; it's mighty pretty), with a double sofa bed and all linen provided, a TV, heating, books and games, a dining table and chairs, and a well-equipped kitchen.
Outdoors, there's a huge firepit, a barbecue, a swinging seat and a decked verandah with table and chairs: do try and bag as much alfresco time as poss too...
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
NICELY TUCKED AWAY. NICE AND CLEAN.
From the manager...
We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Koos Cabin! Thank you for your kind review and for leaving it so clean.
Loved every minute. compact and clean. lovely shower. outside space …
excellent cabin a great place to escape your everyday stresses …
From the manager...
Thank you for your lovely review, hope to see you again in the future.
From the manager...
Thank you for the lovely review, hope to see you again in the future
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 0.7 kilometers
0.7 kilometers Polgrean Place — 0.8 kilometers
0.8 kilometers Four Lords — 1.8 kilometers
- Train stations
Par Rail Station
— 1.6 kilometers
1.6 kilometers Luxulyan Rail Station — 3.3 kilometers
3.3 kilometers Lostwithiel Rail Station — 5.8 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Fowey Custom House Quay Ferry Landing
— 6.7 kilometers
6.7 kilometers Fowey Ferry Landing — 6.8 kilometers
6.8 kilometers Fowey Town Quay Ferry Landing — 6.9 kilometers
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 22.3 kilometers
Walkers worth their salt should already know that Cornwall is prime hiking country, whether along the lengthy route of the South West Coast Path around Cornwall and Devon, or rambling along regional paths, riverside trails or mining and clay routes. Recommended by the Koos Cabin team are potters around the local beauty spot of the Luxulyan valley, and along the historic site of the nearby Saints' Way; you could also hike (or bike) the 17 miles of the Camel Trail, from Padstow to Wenford Bridge via Wadebridge and Bodmin.
Around the coast, pubs and restaurants aplenty are in Fowey, along with bookings for wildlife safari trips from the town's tourist information office. Also take a look at Charleston (15 minutes' drive), for a harbour full of old ships used in film projects around the world, and for the Charlestown Shipwreck and Heritage Centre's exhibitions on maritime and local history.
Activities to suit all tastes on land and in water are close by: cyclists have plenty of paths as well as the aforementioned Camel Trail, and horse riding, golfing, surfing and kayaking are all close by. For world-famed Cornwall destinations, the Eden Project is within a couple of minutes' drive and the Lost Gardens of Heligan are 25 minutes away on the way to pretty Mevagissey.
- Eden Project (3.4 kilometers)
- Lost Gardens of Heligan (11.2 kilometers)
- Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park (20.3 kilometers)
- Trerice (22.9 kilometers)
- Carnewas and Bedruthan Steps (25.3 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Koos Cabin have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Koos Cabin dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Koos Cabin? Walkers worth their salt should already know that Cornwall is prime hiking country, whether along the lengthy route of the South West Coast Path around Cornwall and Devon, or rambling along regional … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Koos Cabin?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.