This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Working dairy farm 10 minutes' drive from Boscastle and 15 from Bude
- Spectacular views of the Valency valley and over the sea to Boscastle
- Barbecues allowed: highly recommended farm shop within 10 mins' drive
Beaches, coastal walks, tin mines, spectacular sea views and a healthy amount of Cornish pasties are what the Trewannion Farm team recommend guests get stuck into while in this part of Cornwall… and then there’s the surfing, the seafood, the moorland roams… and quite possibly quite a lot of fish and chips too…
The friendly owners here are rightly chuffed about Trewannion’s Cornish setting, as it’s only a couple of miles from the old seaside town of Boscastle and set in a mightily peaceful spot with spectacular views across the Valency valley and over the sea to Boscastle. Several stunning coastal walks lead directly from the site; for beaches, Crackington Haven and Bude are 15 minutes’ drive away.
Trewannion is a working dairy farm, built on a slightly sloping area. It welcomes families, motorbikers and dogs, and allows barbecues: pick up your piles of supplies at the much recommended Boscastle farm shop, 10 minutes’ drive from the site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Excellent site, amazing value for money and friendly owners
Fantastic peaceful camping
Back to basics camping
Lovely stay at the trewannion farm. The couple how ran …
We enjoyed our stay and would return
Site has great possibilities if levelled/terraced & more facilities
All positive, thank you for all 😊
Exceptional hosts in a beautiful location
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
- Coach stations
— 17.4 kilometers
17.4 kilometers Lidl Superstore — 23.4 kilometers
23.4 kilometers Lidl Superstore — 23.5 kilometers
- Train stations
Bodmin Parkway Rail Station
— 26.5 kilometers
26.5 kilometers Coombe Junction Halt (Rail Station) — 28.5 kilometers
28.5 kilometers Liskeard Rail Station — 28.7 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Rock Padstow Ferry Landing
— 25.8 kilometers
25.8 kilometers Padstow Ferry Landing — 26.6 kilometers
26.6 kilometers Fowey Custom House Quay Ferry Landing — 38.1 kilometers
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 37.2 kilometers
There are many ways to heed the call of Cornwall’s cracking coastline around here. Take a jaunt to Crackington Haven beach for swims, basking and poking about in rockpools, or point your surfboard towards Bude’s beaches for big waves and lessons to help you tackle them. Both are about a 15-minute drive away.
If you'd rather stick to the land side, plot a course to pretty Port Isaac (25 minutes), a traditional fishing village so scenic it's earned stardom as the setting for telly series Doc Martin. Another splendid view worth seeking out is at Tintagel (15 minutes), the seaside castle with links to legendary King Arthur.
A particularly fine way to approach the castle is via the South West Coast Path: pick it up 10 minutes' drive away in Boscastle (after you've had a mosey around the Museum of Witchcraft and Magic and the National Trust museum).
As gorgeous as Cornwall's coast is, it’s worth giving its inland sections a bit of attention too: turn your sights away from the beaches for a bit for trips to Lanhydrock House (40 minutes), the famed domes of the Eden Project (50 minutes) or Poldark Mine & The Cornish Heritage Collection (an hour and 20 minutes).
- Tintagel Castle (9.2 kilometers)
- Rock Beach (25.5 kilometers)
- Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park (30.0 kilometers)
- Tintagel Old Post Office (8.7 kilometers)
- Lawrence House (19.7 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Trewannion Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Trewannion Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Trewannion Farm? There are many ways to heed the call of Cornwall’s cracking coastline around here. Take a jaunt to Crackington Haven beach for swims, basking and poking about in rockpools, or point your … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Trewannion Farm?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: Anytime