This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- ADULTS ONLY SITE - close to Lake District and Carlisle, Cumbria.
- Fully serviced pitches, FREE Showers, FREE use Golf Course & Fishing
- Dog friendly park, 40 acre dog walk onsite, footpath next to river
Privately owend and family-run site offering Adult Only Touring and Motorhomes Pitches, with Seasonal Touring Pitches Available and Static Caravans & Lodges for sale.
Set in 90 acres of beautiful countryside, an ideal place for those wanting a quiet relaxing break.
*Dog friendly with onsite dog walks
*Footpath/cyclepath beside the river.
*Walking Distance to village shops
*Onsite Golf Course (FREE OF CHARGE)
*Onsite Fishing (FREE OF CHARGE)
We are located 4 miles south of Carlisle with easy access from M6 Motorway.
All Touring/ Motorhome pitches are gravel hardstands and are fully serviced with electric hook up, water point & grey waste. Separately the chemical disposal point is near the toilet block.
Fully serviced pitch including 2 adults £ 20.00 per night.
The onsite shower facilities are free of charge. We do not charge for awnings.
(Special offer not applicable for Bank Holidays).
For further details about Seasonal Touring Pitches please EMAIL or PHONE.
We also have static caravan holiday homes and Lodges for sale. All caravans are privately owned for 11 months use. We have a selection of new and used holiday homes for sale on the park. Further information available off website.
For prices and further information please see website : www.dalstonhallholidaypark.co.uk
For Bookings and Availabiltiy: Phone 01228 710165 or Email email@example.com
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Very quiet and peaceful, plenty of space around the pitches
Useless , unprofessional, can not be relied upon to honour bookings.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
— 5.0 kilometers
5.0 kilometers War Memorial — 23.6 kilometers
23.6 kilometers War Memorial — 23.6 kilometers
- Train stations
Dalston (Cumbria) Rail Station
— 1.5 kilometers
1.5 kilometers Carlisle Rail Station — 4.6 kilometers
4.6 kilometers Wetheral Rail Station — 9.6 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Pooley Bridge Ullswater Ferry Landing
— 28.9 kilometers
28.9 kilometers Keswick Ferry Landing — 31.0 kilometers
31.0 kilometers Nichol End (Derwentwater) Ferry Landing — 31.3 kilometers
Newcastle International Airport
— 83.4 kilometers
Northbound - Exit Jc 42 M6 and follow signs for Dalston, follow B5299 through Dalston towards Carlisle, park on right hand side
Southbound - Exit Jc 44 M6 follow signs for A595 Workington, straight over all roundabouts, at end T-junction turn right B5299 to Dalston, park on left hand side.
Dalston village is only a short walk from the park and offers all the conveniences you need; Co op, Chip Shop, Butchers, Post Office and 2 pubs, plus walks by the river.
Also the Cumbrian cycle way which runs from Dalston straight into Carlisle adjacent to the river Caldew.
The city of Carlisle is only 4 miles away, with its renowned Lanes Shopping Centre and Castle. A few miles away is the market town of Wigton with a market every Friday, there are several carboots locally each weekend.
We are only a short drive away from the beautiful Lake District National Park, Hadrian's Wall, Gretna Gateway and the Scottish Borders.
- Carlisle Castle (4.9 kilometers)
- World Famous Old Blacksmith's Shop Centre (17.5 kilometers)
- The Rheged Centre (26.2 kilometers)
- Wordsworth House and Garden (33.2 kilometers)
- Acorn Bank Garden and Watermill (33.3 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Dalston Hall Holiday Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Dalston Hall Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Dalston Hall Holiday Park? Dalston village is only a short walk from the park and offers all the conveniences you need; Co op, Chip Shop, Butchers, Post Office and 2 pubs, plus walks by the river. … Read more