This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful glamping on a farm in a secluded forest clearing
- A mile from Thurstaston beach; half an hour's drive from Chester
- On-site café, gift shop and farm park; direct access to the Wirral Way
Little Hat in the Glade is a secluded site near the Dee Estuary. Head here for peaceful stays in a forest clearing and to be within walking distance of wildlife havens like Thurstaston beach and the Wirral Way. This is also a bike-friendly destination: National Cycle Network Route 56 runs right outside the site entrance.
The accommodation here is well spaced out for added peace and privacy. Each tent also has a gas stove and all-inclusive cooking kit to help you rustle up open-air meals. The accommodation area is fairly off-grid and doesn't have mains electricity, but guests have access to handy charging points; there are also fairy lights strewn among the trees for atmospheric lighting after dark…
All that peace and quiet is a few steps from a lively farm, which is home to a café, gift shop and plenty of friendly (and kid-pleasing) animal inhabitants.
Fancy stepping out? The local pub is about a 10-minute stroll from the site entrance; you can also head through the fields to the nearby village of Irby (about 20 minutes), where there are various takeaways, pubs and a well-stocked food shop. For sweet treats at the waterside, make tracks for Thurstaston beach (15 minutes' walk) to grab an ice cream at the café at Wirral Country Park.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Excellent glamping site with clean facilities
Beautiful off-grid bell tent accommodation with comfy beds. Very smart …
We had a lovely stay here. It's so secluded and …
24+ hour ventilation between accommodation guests
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Dedicated shower per pitch
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Hand sanitizing stations
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
Greenfield (Flintshire): Queens Head Coach Stop
— 8.3 kilometers
8.3 kilometers Birkenhead: Europa Boulevard Coach Stop — 8.6 kilometers
8.6 kilometers Bromborough Cross: Bus Shelter — 10.3 kilometers
- Train stations
Heswall Rail Station
— 4.2 kilometers
4.2 kilometers West Kirby Rail Station — 4.6 kilometers
4.6 kilometers Upton Rail Station — 5.2 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 9.5 kilometers
9.5 kilometers Birkenhead Ferry Terminal — 9.6 kilometers
9.6 kilometers Seacombe Ferry Terminal — 10.2 kilometers
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 18.3 kilometers
Nearby attractions and activities include:
- Thurstaston beach: 15 minutes' walk
- West Kirby: 10 minutes' drive
- Red Rocks beach: 10 minutes
- Barnacre Coarse Fishing Lake: 10 minutes
- Royal Liverpool Golf Club: 10 minutes
- Port Sunlight: 20 minutes
- Chester: 30 minutes
- Liverpool: 30 minutes.
- Williamson Art Gallery & Museum (7.2 kilometers)
- Lady Lever Art Gallery (8.7 kilometers)
- Mersey Ferries (10.1 kilometers)
- Mr Hardman's Photographic Studio (11.7 kilometers)
- Speke Hall, Garden and Estate (16.9 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||4 p.m. –||8 p.m.|
Little Hat in the Glade cancelation policy
No refunds within 10 days of arrival date.
Bookings cannot be amended within 10 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Little Hat in the Glade will debit the balance from your card 10 days before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 10 days then the balance will be taken immediately.
Hired accommodation: £50.00 ($84.50) damage/cleanliness/bracelet deposit is required on arrival and will be refunded on departure after inspection of your unit should no damage/losses be found.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted at the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- Does Little Hat in the Glade have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Little Hat in the Glade dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Little Hat in the Glade? Nearby attractions and activities include: - Thurstaston beach: 15 minutes' walk - West Kirby: 10 minutes' drive - Red Rocks beach: 10 minutes - Barnacre Coarse Fishing Lake: 10 minutes - Royal … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Little Hat in the Glade?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon