Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Quiet well-maintained touring pitches on the edge of Seaton Carew
- Five minutes' drive from the beach; 10 minutes from Hartlepool
- Pet-friendly site next to a café, bar and indoor sports centre
The Mayfair Lodge is a touring site just next to a B&B on the outskirts of the seaside town of Seaton Carew, on the coast of Co Durham.
This handy spot is within the Mayfair Centre complex, which has sports domes for indoor 5-a-side football and golf, plus a coffee shop and a licensed bar that stages events and shows at the weekends. Once you’ve warmed up your golfing arms with an indoor session, you need merely scoot over the road to hit the links of the local golf course.
If neither of the above is your bag, there’s plenty more around to keep all ages happily entertained here: there are miles of golden sandy beach nearby (with rock pools, sand dunes, windsurfing spots, a traditional prom, sheltered swimming areas and plenty of space for flying kites and the like) and the Teesmouth National Nature Reserve – a popular spot for migrating ducks and wading birds – is just up the road too.
It’s also a handy spot for eating out: there are several fab places to eat and drink within a few minutes of the lodge. If you’d rather stay close to home, several places will deliver food and you can tuck in to a top-notch breakfast in the site’s cosy dining area, which serves up proper local produce.
Tents are not accepted at this park.
Onsite entertainment will not be offered due to restrictions imposed by the coronavirus outbreak.
Bookings must not consist of more than 2 different households.
The games room is closed due to restrictions imposed by the coronavirus outbreak.
The fitness centre is closed due to restrictions imposed by the coronavirus outbreak.
At least one of the party members must be aged 18 or over.
This site has no on-site toilet and shower facilities.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
No bachelor/bachelorette parties permitted via Pitchup.com.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Primitive asphalt trailer site
Max. persons: 4 x
One Travel trailer or Class B motorhome or Motorhome allowed per campsite
Campsite size : unlimited
Ground type: Asphalt
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar ($), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Will be eu
From the manager...
Hi, thank you for your comments. Friday was our first day of welcoming Camping guests and we expected a few teething problems. All feedback is good feedback at the moment so we can learn as we progress, and all yuor comments have been noted. We hope to see you again with all our improvements in place
Activities/entertainment run in smaller groups
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: one group at a time
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Extra spacing in seated areas
Hand sanitizing stations
More frequent emptying of bins
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Tiny (1-10 sites)
- Coach stations
Hartlepool: Stockton Street Coach Stop
— 4.1 kilometers
4.1 kilometers Billingham on Tees: Wolviston Rd Coach Stop — 8.4 kilometers
8.4 kilometers Middlesbrough Bus Station — 8.8 kilometers
- Train stations
Seaton Carew Rail Station
— 1.2 kilometers
1.2 kilometers Hartlepool Rail Station — 4.3 kilometers
4.3 kilometers British Steel Redcar Rail Station — 6.7 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Transporter Bridge North Side
— 7.6 kilometers
7.6 kilometers Transporter Bridge South Side — 7.8 kilometers
7.8 kilometers Newcastle International Ferry Terminal — 41.6 kilometers
Durham Tees Valley Airport
— 22.0 kilometers
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Seaton Carew (beach, bowling alley, amusement arcades): five minutes’ drive
- Teesmouth National Nature Reserve: five minutes
- RSPB Saltholme: five minutes
- Hartlepool (National Museum of the Royal Navy, HMS Trincomalee): 10 minutes
- Summerhill Country Park (walks, play areas and BMX track): 10 minutes
- Tweddle Children’s Animal Farm: 15 minutes
- Wynyard Woodland Park: 20 minutes
- Leven Valley Alpacas: 25 minutes
- Newham Grange Farm: 25 minutes
- Ormesby Hall (National Trust estate with model railway exhibit): half an hour
- Guisborough Forest and Gisborough Priory: 35 minutes.
- Hartlepool's Maritime Experience (4.6 kilometers)
- mima (8.9 kilometers)
- Captain Cook Birthplace Museum (10.1 kilometers)
- Ormesby Hall (11.8 kilometers)
- Mount Grace Priory (31.2 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||10:30 a.m. –||6 p.m.|
The Mayfair Lodge cancelation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. The Mayfair Lodge will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted at the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- Does The Mayfair Lodge have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is The Mayfair Lodge dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near The Mayfair Lodge? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Seaton Carew (beach, bowling alley, amusement arcades): five minutes’ drive - Teesmouth National Nature Reserve: five minutes - RSPB Saltholme: five minutes - Hartlepool (National Museum … Read more
When can I check in and check out of The Mayfair Lodge?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 10:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: Anytime
- How much does it cost to stay at The Mayfair Lodge? From $34.84 (for 1 night, 4 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability