This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Convenience store nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Ford (Shrops): A458 Coach Stop
— 5.8 kilometers
5.8 kilometers Halfway House (Shrops): Coach Stop — 8.8 kilometers
8.8 kilometers Shrewsbury: Bus Station Raven Meadows — 9.2 kilometers
- Train stations
Shrewsbury Rail Station
— 9.4 kilometers
9.4 kilometers Church Stretton Rail Station — 14.4 kilometers
14.4 kilometers Yorton Rail Station — 18.4 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing
— 80.4 kilometers
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 75.2 kilometers
- Powis Castle & Garden (20.1 kilometers)
- Much Wenlock Priory (21.7 kilometers)
- Darby Houses (Ironbridge) (24.9 kilometers)
- Attingham Park Estate: Cronkhill (11.8 kilometers)
- Carding Mill Valley and the Shropshire Hills (13.2 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.