This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Spacious 14-acre campsite on a Derbyshire farm
- Denby Pottery Village 10 minutes' drive; Matlock half an hour
- Next to the ruins of Horsley Castle; basic groceries sold on site
Set in a sheltered location not far from the A38, this spacious farm site is a spot where you can find peace and quiet close to Derby city centre, the Derbyshire Dales and the Peak District National Park.
Horsley Park Farm Camping is on the edge of the village of Coxbench and covers 14 acres of meadow and woodland. There are also five stone cottages on the site where the owners' family live, as well as a number of ponies and horses in the neighbouring fields (please do not feed them).
This small-scale spot is located within easy walking distance of the ruins of Horsley Castle. There are lots of local amenities close by, including three pubs within roughly a mile's radius, so you're unlikely to go hungry or thirsty during your time here. The site is close to plenty of food shops and supermarkets, as Derby city centre can be reached in a little over 10 minutes by road, but if you're unable to get out and pick up provisions then milk, free-range eggs and other basic groceries are sold on site.
Horsley Park Farm's facilities include a mains water supply and portaloo toilet with a sink, bins for household waste and recycling and an open-air camp kitchen with a washing-up sink.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
We loved it. Lovely walk through the woods next to camp with the dogs
Great value for money. Safe, secure, basic but with all …
Excellent basic site at great price, just what we needed …
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Hand sanitizing stations
More frequent emptying of bins
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
— 5.2 kilometers
5.2 kilometers Bus Garage — 5.2 kilometers
5.2 kilometers Bus Station — 7.4 kilometers
- Train stations
Duffield Rail Station
— 3.4 kilometers
3.4 kilometers Belper Rail Station — 5.3 kilometers
5.3 kilometers Langley Mill Rail Station — 7.9 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
— 114.2 kilometers
East Midlands Airport
— 19.1 kilometers
19.1 kilometers Sheffield City Airport — 45.7 kilometers
Local attractions and activities include:
- Denby Pottery Village: 10 minutes' drive
- Derby city centre: 10 minutes
- Breadsall Priory: 10 minutes
- Morley Hayes Golf: 10 minutes
- Kedleston Hall: 15 minutes
- Crich Tramway Village: 20 minutes
- Matlock: half an hour
- Carsington Water: half an hour.
- Kedleston Hall (7.5 kilometers)
- Royal Crown Derby Factory Shop (8.5 kilometers)
- Wollaton Hall and Park (15.6 kilometers)
- Kedleston Hall (7.4 kilometers)
- Calke Abbey (20.3 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||8 a.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Horsley Park Farm Camping cancelation policy
No refunds within 1 day of arrival date.
Modifications are subject to a £5.00 ($8.66) fee.
Bookings cannot be amended within 1 day(s) of arrival.
The park is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Horsley Park Farm Camping will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted at the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- Does Horsley Park Farm Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Horsley Park Farm Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Horsley Park Farm Camping? Local attractions and activities include: - Denby Pottery Village: 10 minutes' drive - Derby city centre: 10 minutes - Breadsall Priory: 10 minutes - Morley Hayes Golf: 10 minutes - Kedleston Hall: … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Horsley Park Farm Camping?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.