This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Lakefront location with boat launch, marina and docks
- A 30-minute drive from Spokane
- Clubhouse, pool, barbecue area and basketball court
Willow Bay RV Resort and Marina is a family-owned park operating since 1995. It is a gorgeous waterfront RV resort park with boat launch, marina, and docks, located only 30 minutes northwest of Spokane, Washington.
The campground has a clubhouse with HD satellite TV and two indoor bathhouses with toilets and showers for guests. There is also a barbecue area.
Active guests will find a swimming and volleyball court, horseshoes, tetherball, and a basketball court. You can also go to the docks and enjoy taking a small boat to the lake.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
Willow Bay RV Resort and Marina is situated on the Long Lake, perfect for walkers and cyclists.
The resort is about 35 minutes from Spokane, Washington where you can visit the botanical gardens, the zoo and the art and culture centre.
Near the campsite there is also Adventure Dynamics, a tree top adventure centre.
- Does Willow Bay RV Resort and Marina have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Willow Bay RV Resort and Marina dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Willow Bay RV Resort and Marina? Willow Bay RV Resort and Marina is situated on the Long Lake, perfect for walkers and cyclists. The resort is about 35 minutes from Spokane, Washington where you can visit the botanical … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Willow Bay RV Resort and Marina?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon