This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Single well-equipped caravan right beside spectacular Lake Conroe
- A 10-minute drive to Willis, 20 to Conroe and 55 to Houston
- High speed wifi, smart TV, fully-equipped kitchen, heating and aircon
Yep, you'll be by a lake when you stay at Lake Conroe Bay Hideaway in Texas. And hidden away. But have you twigged yet about Georgie Boy?
The Boy is a modern and handsome 33-foot Cruisemaster tucked on a fably green and spacious park 10 minutes' drive from Willis – in a stunning lakeside setting with all the modern and cosy comforts you can think of (hot tub, anyone?). You'll have spectacular lakeside views from your berth, as well as easy access to the water for kayaking and fishing: bring your own kit and launch away.
Guests also have full membership access to the resort around this lakeside spot, which includes several outdoor pools, an indoor pool and a sauna, a marina with boat slip, jetski and boat rentals, an 18-hole miniature golf course, a playground, tennis courts and lighting fishing piers. (Ask in advance for access to the resort, using the contact details in your booking confirmation form.)
Georgie Boy is fully kitted out for comfortable stays and lazy times, with high speed wifi; a 32-inch LED smart TV for access to Netflix, Hulu et al; heating and aircon; a full-sized shower and fully-equipped kitchen, and space for two vehicles to park alongside.
Houston is less than an hour's drive away.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Georgie Boy is seconds from access to the 21,000-acre expanse of Lake Conroe, a popular Houston destination for jetskiing, waterskiing, boating, kayaking and swimming, all within 55 minutes of the Texan capital. It's a top spot for angling too, with largemouth bass, striped bass, smallmouth buffalo, and blue, channel and flathead catfish lurking in the waters.
Make your way just north of the lake for wildlife watching in the Sam Houston National Forest, one of four national forests in the state of Texas. Its 163,000+ acres are home to deer, squirrels, alligators and the endangered bald eagle among other species: take part of the lengthy Lone Star hiking trail to see what you can spy. For more boating, fishing and watersports, go through the forest to reach the 31-mile length of Lake Livingston on the other side.
More peaceful times can be had at Conroe 20 minutes' drive away, around its public parks and the Heritage Museum of Montgomery County; the city also has a family park with petting zoo and playground.
- Does Lake Conroe Bay Hideaway have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Lake Conroe Bay Hideaway dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Lake Conroe Bay Hideaway? Georgie Boy is seconds from access to the 21,000-acre expanse of Lake Conroe, a popular Houston destination for jetskiing, waterskiing, boating, kayaking and swimming, all within 55 minutes of the Texan capital. … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Lake Conroe Bay Hideaway?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.