This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet site set on over 40 acres in the Tennessee Valley
- 18-hole golf course next door
- Restaurants and shops within a few miles
Baileyton RV Park & Cabins is a scenic quiet campground located in the northeast Tennessee Valley on more than 40 acres. Situated only two miles off the l-81, the campground has an easy access and is away from the noise of the freeway allowing you to have a calm and relaxing stay.
On site are hot showers, modern laundry facilities and clean restrooms. also has a small grocery store at the reception, an outdoor pool and fire rings for tasty barbecues.
The area surrounding the campground has a great choice of activities; an 18-hole golf course is just next door, and a bowling alley, a cinema and restaurants are also just a few miles away. Outdoorsy people can enjoy walking trails, fishing ponds and parks in the area, including Davy Crockett's birthplace historic park.
LP Gaz is available on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Large (51-200 sites)
If you want to perfect your swing while travelling through Tenessee this campground is just next door to an 18-hole golf course. The Bayleton Golf Club is also a couple of miles away.
Tenessee is home to many parks with rivers, fishing ponds, forests and lakes. A lot of biking and hiking trails are going through these parks so you can discover the area and its wildlife. Check out the renowned Rocky Fork State Park, haven to any fishermen and nature lover.
The park is surrounded on three sides by the Cherokee National Forest. The steep, rugged terrain is drained by numerous cool mountain streams including its namesake, Rocky Fork Creek, which flows through the park. The stream is located in the pristine Rocky Fork watershed. With large moss covered boulders, deep pools and eddies the cold, quickly flowing stream is noted for miles of excellent native trout fishing.
After a day spent discovering the area you need to fill up on some tasty American steak. Plenty of restaurants and stores are only a couple miles away from the campground.
- Does Baileyton RV Park & Cabins have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Baileyton RV Park & Cabins dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Baileyton RV Park & Cabins? If you want to perfect your swing while travelling through Tenessee this campground is just next door to an 18-hole golf course. The Bayleton Golf Club is also a couple of miles … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Baileyton RV Park & Cabins?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.