This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Locally-owned family business centring on its local community
- Junior Olympic-sized swimming pool and wifi hotspot
- Calendar of concerts, dinner parties and many other events
It's not just an RV resort at Little Willies near the old city of Arcadia in Florida's DeSoto County – this locally-owned site centres firmly around its local community, with a good range of facilities and a friendly family feel.
Locally owned and family run, Little Willies has its own programme of seasonal activities in its roomy recreational hall, including concerts and bingo to dinner parties: just ask on arrival what's on during your stay.
The site's also in a region of plenty of budget-friendly attractions, from kayaking and swimming at the Peace river to hiking, biking and boating at Brownville Park. Art classes and a fitness salon are at the Cultural Center of Charlotte County a short drive away.
Among the Little Willies facilities are a junior Olympic-sized swimming pool, shuffleboard courts and a wifi hotspot. The site also has picnic areas; barbecues and campfires are both allowed.
Amenities include toilets and showers, disabled facilities and a launderette.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Get out into the Florida parks and countryside from here, for outdoor activities including kayaking, fishing, hiking, cycling and horse riding.
The 106 miles of the Peace river flow nearby for kayaking, canoeing and swimming, as well as hiking and wildlife watching around the river's banks. This is also a popular place for fossil hunting, with so many found throughout the area that most of the river's northern watershed is known as the Bone Valley.
Near the water, Brownville Park is a 75-acre space with a loop trail for walking and biking; picnic areas, and river access for boating, kayaking and fishing. Another local option is Babcock Park, covering over 73,000 acres of wetland, prairie and forest for hiking, biking, horse riding and spotting wildlife species like white-tailed deer, black bears and wild turkeys.
Arcadia's Lions, Tigers and Bears, Inc is a 40-acre animal refuge and shelter for unwanted exotic pets and endangered species. It has regular tours by appointment.
A short drive away is Harbor Heights Park and a big pavilion, basketball, fishing, picnic areas, shuffleboard, tennis and volleyball. For indoor activities, the Cultural Center of Charlotte County has theatre, dance and art workshops, as well as a thrift shop, restaurant and fitness salon.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Little Willies RV Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Little Willies RV Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Little Willies RV Resort? Get out into the Florida parks and countryside from here, for outdoor activities including kayaking, fishing, hiking, cycling and horse riding. The 106 miles of the Peace river flow nearby for kayaking, … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Little Willies RV Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 12:30 p.m.
The office staff is available 24/7. If you arrive late your reservation folder will be on the front office door with site # and a map with the office manager just a phone call away!Read more