This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-run campground located along Penn's Creek
- Salted water swimming pool
- Excellent fishing opportunities
Sunsational Family is a campground with 36 acres of open and wooded areas located along the Penn's Creek, a superb destination for trout and fly fishing.
The park has waterfront sites in wooded areas located only a short walk away from a modern toilet and shower block. There is also a built-in salted water swimming pool, a recreational room with pool tables, arcades, and a snack bar and restaurant to enjoy a nice meal. You will also find a small grocery shop with some souvenirs and snacks.
Fun is guaranteed at the campground with kayaking, tubing or fishing along the Penn's Creek.
Open from 16/04/2021 to 10/10/2021
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
From the manager...
Thank you for camping at our facility and we hope you visit again. Sincerely Ron and Irene
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
A three-mile walk takes you to the Union County Sportsmen's Club and Wildlife where you can find a restaurant, a minigolf and take part to lots of events.
Shop around at the local yard sales, Amish fruit stands and country stores or stop in for a glass of wine at the Shade Mountain Winery near the campground.
Take a short drive to the Mifflinburg Buggy Museum, located in the only known preserved nineteenth-century carriage shop, or just take a tour to see the covered bridges in this area.
Sunsational Family Campground cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Sunsational Family Campground have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Sunsational Family Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Sunsational Family Campground? A three-mile walk takes you to the Union County Sportsmen's Club and Wildlife where you can find a restaurant, a minigolf and take part to lots of events. Shop around at the … Read more