This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- On a large wooded property, 90 miles from New York City
- Relaxed, friendly people. Pool, lake, activities, sports, playground
- Miniature golf, playground, basketball, pool table and horseshoe pits
SoHi Campground is a fully-serviced park set in a secluded wooded property, the ideal destination for a weekend escape from the Big Apple or for a long relaxing holiday with easy access to many attractions and facilities.
On site, guests have full access to a swimming pool, a small lake for boating and fishing and a recreation hall for activities including film nights, pot luck gatherings and parties. The site also organises regular barbecues and parties.
Sports facilities include miniature golf, basketball, volleyball court and horseshoe pits. The gamer has a pool table.
There is also a playground for children. The restroom blocks are modern and were fully-refurbished in 2014. The blocks are located only a short walk from the camping field. Laundry facilities are also available.
Campfires in firepits are welcome and there are plenty of picnic tables available.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Within a short distance are the hiking and biking trails available at the Mohonk and Minnewaska Reserves, the famous towns of Woodstock and New Paltz are nearby for antiquing, cute restaurants, record stores and general strolling.
Sam's Point Nature area has world class views and the rock climbing on the Gunks is very popular. Bikers have miles of country roads and there is a nearby mountain biking park.
Local farms stands sell their vegetables and apple and pear orchards offer picking in season. Some local farms offer tours for visitors.
New York city with its wealth of attractions, museums, shops and restaurants is only 90 miles away
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does So Hi Campground have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is So Hi Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near So Hi Campground? Within a short distance are the hiking and biking trails available at the Mohonk and Minnewaska Reserves, the famous towns of Woodstock and New Paltz are nearby for antiquing, cute restaurants, record … Read more
When can I check in and check out of So Hi Campground?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: 2 p.m.