This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site at the southern end of the Cape May peninsula
- Within 15 minutes' drive of Cape May resort and several beaches
- Private lake beach and outdoor swimming pool at the park
Settle in for a stay at Seashore Campsites & RV Resort and you may guess that you’ll have easy access to the beach. And you’d be correct: this spot in the centre of the Cape May peninsula is within a 15-minute drive of the east, west and southern coasts, giving you miles and miles of sandy beach to pick from for shoreside days.
Not quite the instant access you had in mind? Panic not. The cunning folks at the resort have installed their own beach for sandy days and cooling off in this clean and filtered lake water, and you can also get watery in the outdoor pool while the tinies get busy in the paddling pool. A fishing lake is around the grounds too for dreamy days waterside.
The pools are a short amble from the snack bar for easy eats and drinks; wander a little further around the resort and you’ll find more kid-friendly facilities in the form of four (yes, four) playgrounds, miniature golf (extra charge applies) and courts for games of tennis, basketball and volleyball.
There's plenty to keep all happily occupied indoors too, including a recreation centre with arcade games, pool tables, a library and organised activities including crafts, games and nightly family-friendly movies in high season. The very virtuous could nip off for a workout at the gym, followed, perhaps, by an ice cream from the snack bar (in the interests of researching which of the 20+ flavours is the finest, of course).
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Grab your bucket and spade and venture forth from the site for days at the peninsula’s fab beaches – there are plenty to pick from. Head east to Highbee Beach Wildlife Management Area to walk among the wild dunes or settle on the family-friendly Sunset beach (where dusk is, as you may have divined from the name, most excellent).
Or go west to Wildwood for walks or tram rides along the mile-long boardwalk and playtime on the smashing swathe of white sandy beach. Fishing and whale-watching boat trips can be had from here too, along with watersports such as sailing and jetskiing. An aquarium, several amusement arcades and a waterpark are in town for time away from the beach.
Away from the beaches, drive a couple of minutes to Historic Cold Spring Village, an open-air living museum recreating 19th-century village life with various crafts in action such as blacksmithing and basket-weaving. There’s also a fine brewery here for those in need of a refreshing tipple, or you could continue your journey for another minute or so for tours and tastings at the Cape May Winery.
- Does Seashore Campsites and RV Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Seashore Campsites and RV Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Seashore Campsites and RV Resort? Grab your bucket and spade and venture forth from the site for days at the peninsula’s fab beaches – there are plenty to pick from. Head east to Highbee Beach Wildlife Management … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Seashore Campsites and RV Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon