This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Woodland site over 75 acres
- Large clover-shaped heated swimming pool
- Family fun activities and theme weekends
Gordons Campground is your destination for family fun.
The campground consists of 75 wooded acres. The sites are all grassed and campers get to decided how and where to set up. Whether you are overnighting in a tent, travelling with an RV or a trailer, there is a site for you. Most areas are level with the ability to pull-thru.
Facilities include a sports area for basketball and dodgeball, modern toilet blocks with hot showers, playgrounds for the children, a propane fill station and a convenience store.
The campground has a large, four-leaf clover-shaped swimming pool where kids and adults are sure to have a blast in the summer sun.
On those cool nights, sit around the campfire with your family and new friends and join in at one of the campsite amazing events.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Very large (over 200 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Just a short drive to Shipshewana, the beautiful Amish country back roads and market are a must see on any trip to Northern Indiana.
Bring your boat and drop in just around the corner on Big Long Lake, a perfect lake to fish and ski on one of those long Indiana summer days. The Pigeon River passes through Mongo and is a great place to begin your kayak or canoe trip, only 10 minutes from Gordons.
Gordons Campground is also just a short drive to the Fremont Outlet Mall and other shopping retailers.
Only 45 minutes from Fort Wayne, you can be back to all major retailers, restaurants, hospitals, the Allen County Genealogy Library, sporting venues include Spiece Fieldhouse, Canlan Lutheran Ice Rink, Parkview TinCaps Field, the Memorial Coliseum, and the Fort Wayne International Airport as well as many other nearby attractions.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Gordons Campground have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Gordons Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Gordons Campground? Just a short drive to Shipshewana, the beautiful Amish country back roads and market are a must see on any trip to Northern Indiana. Bring your boat and drop in just around … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Gordons Campground?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon
Reception is unmanned after 8pm. Please call using the number in the confirmation email if you arrive late.Read more