This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Ten minutes from Fort Wayne near Auburn Auctions America
- Sandy beach and swimming pond
- Three fishing lakes, snack shack and party pavilion
Rest and relaxation – or fun in the sun? Gallop forth to both with a stay at Indian Springs Campground, near the I-69 and only ten minutes from Indiana's second biggest city of Fort Wayne. (And as we know you might now be dizzily curious wondering which is the biggest, we'll quickly inform you that it's Indianapolis. By Jones.)
Indian Springs is a family site set up to have something for all ages whether you want to bask on site or get stuck into something more active. Stay here in summer for the best of the big sandy beach and clean on-site swimming pond – kayaks, paddleboards, and paddleboats are all available for hire. Three fishing lakes are also on site.
The campground also has a playground and a well-stocked shop with a snack shack and ice cream, a party pavilion for entertainment and events, a basketball court and a volleyball court, a free wifi hotspot and a community computer/business centre. The team organises activities regularly throughout the season.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Very large (over 200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Beaches, beaches, beaches... several stretches of sand are a short drive from Indian Springs Campground and Fort Wayne, including those at Fox Island, Pokagon State Park and Fountain Square. Hiking and cycling are easily accessible in the area around the site.
The city of Fort Wayne ten minutes from Indian Springs Campground has easy access to Fort Wayne International Airport, the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum and the Allen County Genealogy Library as well as many sporting venues, shops and restaurants.
For a day out with the kids, Fort Wayne Children's Zoo, Lakeside Park Rose Gardens and Parkview Field in Fort Wayne are our recommended picks; also take time for a day or three among the city's parks including home of the zoo Franke Park, the Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory and the Hurshtown Reservoir near Grabill for sailing and fishing.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Indian Springs Campground have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Indian Springs Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Indian Springs Campground? Beaches, beaches, beaches... several stretches of sand are a short drive from Indian Springs Campground and Fort Wayne, including those at Fox Island, Pokagon State Park and Fountain Square. Hiking and cycling … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Indian Springs Campground?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon
Reception is unmanned after 8pm. Please call using the number in the confirmation email if you are arriving later.Read more
Late check-out may be requested on site depending on availability.