This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Direct access to the beach
- Two miles from three small towns
- Restaurant on site
Alholmens Camping is a great base for a busy holiday near the sea, in the so-called 'Garden of Sweden'. The site is within two miles the three small towns of Bromölla, Olofström and Karlshamn where you can find restaurants, bars and shops. It is also only 5 kilometres from the popular Sweden Rock Festival.
Run by Fredrik and Kicka, the campsite has a facilities block with toilets and showers, a kitchen and a laundry room. There is also a beach house for guests' free use with beautiful views, a TV and chairs. Guests can launch their own boat from the campsite, relax at the restaurant with á-la-carte menu and quick bites, and a kiosk, stocked with groceries, sweets, drinks and local newspapers.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Sölvesborg is only few miles from the towns of Bromölla, Olofström and Karlshamn, where guests can find many restaurants, bars and shops.
Lake Ivösjön and River Holjeån are popular for swimming, canoeing and kayaking. For a lazy summer afternoon, take a boat trip from Åhus, a charming medieval town, to Kristianstad, a Renaissance city, founded in 1614 and initially built as a fortress.
Åhus is also home to the Absolut Vodka distillery, where half a million bottles are produced daily. The distillery is open to the public on summer weekdays.
Guests can also enjoy a visit to the Skottsbergska Gården, a beautiful former mansion and merchant house filled with antiques and valuable paintings.
- Does Alholmens Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Alholmens Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Alholmens Camping? Sölvesborg is only few miles from the towns of Bromölla, Olofström and Karlshamn, where guests can find many restaurants, bars and shops. Lake Ivösjön and River Holjeån are popular for swimming, canoeing … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Alholmens Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon