This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet site surrounded by the Sierra de Gata mountain range
- Pool, paddling pool, playground and games room
- Kids' entertainment and activities during school holidays
Off to sunny Spain but quivering at the thought of being hemmed in at heaving tourist resorts? Settle down in a quiet Spanish locale instead like at Camping Bungalows Sierra de Gata – with the added highly excellent advantage that you'll be surrounded by the Sierra de Gata mountain range too.
Stroll in the nearby fields from here, or stay on site for dips in the pool and restfully watching the kids expend all their energy in the paddling pool... Tasty meals for sitting in or taking away are covered at the site restaurant, and the Sierra de Gata team has also sorted a playground, a games room, and entertainment/activities for small guests during the school holidays.
Camping Bungalows Sierra de Gata also has a mini market and a laundry room.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
The Sierra de Gata mountain range is a splendid one for planning Spanish hols heavy on outdoor pursuits, as around here you'll be able to tackle rock climbing, canyoning, abseiling and canoeing.
At a quieter pace, many walking and cycling trails are directly accessible from Camping Bungalows Sierra de Gata – ask the team to point you in the right direction – and activities such as paintball or quad excursions can be organised in reception.
Elsewhere in the Cáceres province, visit its eponymous capital city and have other urban days out at Plasencia, Navalmoral de la Mata or Trujillo.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Bungalows Sierra De Gata have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Bungalows Sierra De Gata dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Bungalows Sierra De Gata? The Sierra de Gata mountain range is a splendid one for planning Spanish hols heavy on outdoor pursuits, as around here you'll be able to tackle rock climbing, canyoning, abseiling and canoeing. … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Bungalows Sierra De Gata?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon