This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Touring park 10 minutes' drive from Valencia city centre and port
- Less than 10 minutes' walk from El Saler beach
- Close to a bike path and bus stop for easy access to the city centre
Venturing to Valencia for a bit of city life and/or seaside time? Or perhaps seeking a place to stay over ahead of a ferry bound for the Balearics? Área Camping Car La Marina’s setting just outside the city fits the bill on all fronts.
It’s around a 10-minute drive from Valencia’s ferry port to get to this quiet little touring park, and a similar length of journey for those setting out to see the city sights. If you’d rather head out on public transport once you’ve parked your rig, that’s straightforward enough too – buses from the stop a short walk away can whisk you off to the centre in around half an hour to flex your brain at the City of Arts and Sciences, stroll around the Old Town or sample all the local paellas (all in the interests of research, of course…).
Urban wanders done, time for a dip? Go for it – El Saler beach is less than 10 minutes’ walk away, with facilities for windsurfing and go-karting as well as swims and sunbathing. There’s a beachside bike path here too (pedal all the way to the city centre if you wish), and some splendid walks to be had three kilometres away at Albufera Lake... especially if you make it down there just ahead of one of the often-spectacular sunsets…
Facilities on site are simple but well-kept: sizeable part-shaded pitches have access to free wifi, van water refills and a smart bathroom block with toilets and showers.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Price 11 euros a night
Cheap and cheerful with friendly staff & perfectly adequate facilities
Gravel carpark with no electric hook up, basic services.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Surf school nearby
From the City of Arts and Sciences, take the V500 towards Saler, signposted to Playa del Saler. Turn right at the roundabout and the site is 200 metres along on the right.
The fine city of Valencia’s certainly worth several of your days, such is the list of things to see and do. There’s some stunning architecture to see at the Gothic cathedral, the UNESCO-listed La Lonja and the Torres de Serranos, and equally splendid art to peruse at the Museo de Bellas Artes (including pieces by Goya, El Greco and Velazquez).
Fancy feeling a bit cleverer? Take a trip to the City of Arts and Sciences, Valencia’s massive modern cluster of family-friendly attractions, including the Prince Felipe interactive science museum, the Hemisferic planetarium and the Oceanografic marine park (touted as Europe’s biggest aquarium with more than 45,000 creatures in residence).
For outdoorsy days, the city has lengthy stretches of beach and the even lengthier nine-kilometre Jardines del Turia, running along an old riverbed and leading to the Bioparc zoo. And the city’s eating is pretty fine too, whether you pick at bits in the huge elegant central market or settle in a restaurant to sample paella in the city that invented it.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Área Camping Car La Marina have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Área Camping Car La Marina dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Área Camping Car La Marina? The fine city of Valencia’s certainly worth several of your days, such is the list of things to see and do. There’s some stunning architecture to see at the Gothic cathedral, the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Área Camping Car La Marina?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. Depart by: 4 p.m.
Departure time is 12pm during the Christmas season, Easter, high season and the Fallas celebrations.Read more