This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-maintained and peaceful family-run site surrounded by trees
- A 10-minute drive into Oradea and 20 to Băile Felix thermal springs
- Swimming pool, lake and restaurant serving Romanian cuisine
Off to Oradea to sashay among the baroque and art nouveau architecture? Or maybe hanging around the Bihor area for hikes, bike rides and thermal baths? Have yourself a bit of both with a stay at family-run Camping Robinson, on the outskirts of the city.
The centre of town is about a half-hour stroll from this friendly park, but there’s a peaceful vibe that comes from being surrounded by trees and with a lake and open-air swimming pool on site. Bikes can be hired to make the journey to Oradea’s attractions and eats even quicker, but guests aren’t obliged to go out foraging for food if they don’t want to as there’s a traditional wood-beamed restaurant on site serving up lots of local cuisine.
If you’re after more splashing space than the site’s pool, there’s a splendid waterpark five minutes’ drive away; for those who prefer to unwind, the 10 thermal pools at the Băile Felix springs take about 20 minutes to reach by car (excellent muscle soothing on offer for folk who’ve been out hiking over in the Apuseni Mountains…).
For guests with more than one country on the agenda, it’s worth noting that it’s about a 20-minute drive from Camping Robinson to the border with Hungary.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Large (51-200 sites)
Oradea, the capital city of Bihor County and the Crișana region, is a smart city to stroll around: head out for a ramble by the Crișul Repede river, or look out for baroque, art nouveau and Secessionist buildings as you wander.
Some of the top sights to keep eyes peeled for are the neoclassical State Theatre on King Ferdinand Square and the 18th-century Bishop’s Palace. Black Eagle Palace – a Seccessonist-style mall – is a smart place to head for a spot of shopping (and sightseeing) in the city.
Away from the smart city centre, you might also like to zoom down the slides at Aquapark Nymphaea waterpark (five minutes’ drive), take a wander around Oradea Zoo (10 minutes) or hike up Mushroom Hill (five minutes) to look down over the top of the city. If you’re up for a bit more of a drive, head to the hiking trails of the Apuseni Mountains and the ancient animal skeletons of Bear’s Cave, an hour and a half away.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||8 a.m. –||11:30 p.m.|
|Arrive:||8 a.m. –||11:30 p.m.|
Camping Robinson cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Robinson have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Robinson dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Robinson? Oradea, the capital city of Bihor County and the Crișana region, is a smart city to stroll around: head out for a ramble by the Crișul Repede river, or look out for … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Robinson?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 8 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: noon