This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Sikonda site among clean air and a green mountain valley
- Quiet location only 100 metres from a thermal spa
- Pool, sports facilities, playground, beer garden and snack bar
City, countryside, spa and green mountain slopes are all dished up at Hungary's Mediano Thermal Camping and Bungalow Park – for its Southern Transdanubia setting is in the valley of the Mecsek mountain range, on the outskirts of the city of Pécs, and a mere 100-metre amble to a thermal bath spa. Mountain hiking and fishing are also popular local picks.
In between all that, settle down to meet other guests at this spacious Sikonda site, at the boules area or volleyball court, pétanque court, table tennis and table football, or at the beer terrace garden, roomy indoor communal area or guest snack bar. The site also has an outdoor pool, a play area, a firepit and regular theme nights arranged by the site team.
Mediano has a mini market selling bread, freshly baked goods, basic staples and souvenirs. Campfires and barbecues are both allowed, or you can use the outdoor summer kitchen with four-ring gas burner and fresh drinking water.
The amenities block has hot showers, wash basins and toilets. A washing machine and chemical disposal point are also on site.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Mediano Thermal Camping and Bungalow Park's central setting in South Transdanubia gives it easy access to attractions such as Pécsvárad, Siklós, Bikal, Abaliget and Sikonda, as well as to outdoor and mountain activities like hiking and fishing.
You won't have far to go if you're one of the many serenity seekers who've arrived in Sikonda for its popular spa holidays and thermal treatments: the area's main thermal bath spa is a short 100-metre stroll from the site, with indoor pool, paddling pool and hot tub open all year round and an outdoor adventure pool open in summer.
Another thermal spa, with indoor adventure pool, outdoor seasonal pool and medicinal garden alongside, is in Hertelend; while if you want water in a more adrenalised setting, Orfű Aquapark has seven waterslides, a whirlpool, water games and a paddling pool.
This mountainous region is also a top spot for hiking, such as around the hundreds of marked trails in the nearby Mecsek range and around the ancient oak trees, beeches and rare plants of the Melegmányi Valley. A scenic four-kilometre walk is to the small church at the village of Mánfa.
At Pécs, 20 minutes away, see the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Necropolis of Sopianae, Turkish architecture including the Gazi Kasim Mosque in the main square, the Bishop's Palace and the eleventh century cathedral.
- Does Mediano Thermal Camping and Bungalow Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Mediano Thermal Camping and Bungalow Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Mediano Thermal Camping and Bungalow Park? Mediano Thermal Camping and Bungalow Park's central setting in South Transdanubia gives it easy access to attractions such as Pécsvárad, Siklós, Bikal, Abaliget and Sikonda, as well as to outdoor and mountain … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Mediano Thermal Camping and Bungalow Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.