This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Forest site welcoming guests for over 40 years
- At the foot of the Rennsteig trail
- Restaurant on site serving traditional Thuringian dishes and more
Germany does well for forests. And Thuringia does well with Freizeit- und Tourismuseinrichtungen Paulfeld in the heart of the Thuringian Forest... it's a traditional site that's been welcoming guests on a short or long break, motorbikers, cyclists and globetrotters for over 40 years, to settle in among the trees and relax.
Guests also come here to take in the surrounding woods, swimming pond and other activities in the Thuringian countryside, and as the park is at the foot of the Rennsteig trail, nature and forest hikes are on hand all year round.
Fuelling up before or after hikes or bike rides is best done with a meal at the Paulfeld-Baude restaurant, which serves traditional Thuringian dishes and other national and international food.
Freizeit- und Tourismuseinrichtungen Paulfeld has a playground for the kids, modern loo blocks with an accessible shower and toilet, and a launderette with washing machines and dryers.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Generous level pitches
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Nearby Gotha is one of the oldest towns in Germany and is a popular pull for tourists worldwide who come for its culture, art and history; if this is your thing, two other Thuringian cultural towns are nearby in Eisenach and Weimar.
Thuringia is also full of fab World Heritage Site attractions like Wartburg Castle in Eisenach, Weimar's Wittums Palace, Castle Museum in the City Palace and Town Church of St Peter and Paul, Schiller House and Roman House, Hainich National Park and the architecture of the Bauhaus Movement.
Getting into nature, have a look/hike around the landscapes of Thuringia, its historic railways, caves and mines, or take to a bike for a ride around the forest.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Freizeit- und Tourismuseinrichtungen Paulfeld have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Freizeit- und Tourismuseinrichtungen Paulfeld dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Freizeit- und Tourismuseinrichtungen Paulfeld? Nearby Gotha is one of the oldest towns in Germany and is a popular pull for tourists worldwide who come for its culture, art and history; if this is your thing, two … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Freizeit- und Tourismuseinrichtungen Paulfeld?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 1 p.m.