This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small, family-run park
- Nine kilometres from Lake Constance, in beautiful surroundings
- Free wifi throughout the site
Campinghof Salem is located not too far away from the northern shore of Lake Constance and its beautiful surroundings: a great area for cycling and walking. The cycling paths along the northern shore of Lake Constance are especially beautiful and you will find good cycling trails from the campsite.
Pitches are spacious, each being separated by hedges for peace and privacy. Motorhomes, caravans and tents are welcome onsite. Facilities include a restaurant, a toilet block with showers, a launderette and free wifi for customers throughout.
The campsite has a private animal park to the entertainment of clients and the site owners offer pony rides for children. As a family-friendly site, Campinghof Salem has some fantastic activities for children during the school holidays.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Lake Constance, shares its shores with 2 other countries - Switzerland and Austria. You will find many trails and cycling paths in the area.
Top attractions and areas you can't miss during your stay include Pfahlbaumuseum Unteruhldingen, an archaeological open-air museum on Lake Constance in Unteruhldingen.
Another one is Meersburg town and its beautiful historic center. which is built on a steep vineyard right by the lake. A day trip to Lindau is also recommendedm, to admire the view of Austria and Switzerland and the Alps across the lake.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Campinghof Salem have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Campinghof Salem dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Campinghof Salem? Lake Constance, shares its shores with 2 other countries - Switzerland and Austria. You will find many trails and cycling paths in the area. Top attractions and areas you can't miss during … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Campinghof Salem?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – Anytime Depart by: 9 a.m.
Reception is unmanned after 9pm (10pm, 01/07 - 10/09). Please call the site/park using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation email if you are arriving after this time.Read more