This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Large site 20 minutes from Paris city centre: easy access by train
- Fish in the Seine just outside the site
- Multilingual staff, playground and restaurant terrace over the Seine
A campsite near Paris – does such a creature exist? Oui, oui and another oui – it's at peaceful Sandaya Camping International de Maisons-Laffitte.
Gazing into your loved ones' visage under the shadow of la Tour Eiffel is a piffling 20 minutes by train from the site, and the RER metro station is only a 10-minute (romantique) stroll away.
Even better, will say some unromantique sorts, fishing is available in the Seine right outside the grounds: land a French fishing licence at the International de Maisons-Laffitte reception, which also sells tickets to big Paris tourist draws like that grand old tower.
The site comes with comfy and up to date facilities including a playground, a pétanque court, ping pong tables and a sports ground suitable for football, basketball, handball and volleyball (borrow kit from reception). A tennis court is available five minutes' walk away for an additional charge.
Et finally, the campsite has a restaurant. With a terrace overlooking the Seine, no less – sink down here after a long day's Paris sightseeing for un romantic meal.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Great site friendly staff close to Paris ideal!
Absolutely fantastic site- spacious, clean with great entertainment
Nice site for an overnight stay. Pitches are compact but level.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Su calidad de parcelas y las instalaciones así como el …
Prima camping dichtbij treinstation naar Parijs
Very good value for money
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
No hot water
No potable water point
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Full hook-up sites
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, the Louvre, Notre-Dame, Montmartre, or simple strolls through the city to sample as much as is humanly possible at its restaurants, bars and patisseries… leave at least a few days for Paris if you're stopping off at Camping International de Maisons-Laffitte – and at least half your packing space free for souvenirs.
Closer to the campsite is the seventeenth century Château de Maisons-Laffitte, its landscaped gardens and its racecourse; the posh suburb of Saint-Germain-en-Laye and its national forest, and the art history tours and landscape of Giverny and Auvers sur Oise, favoured arty spots of Monet and van Gogh.
Elsewhere around the Paris region, activities and tours of all types are easily accessible, and the theme parks of Disneyland Paris and Parc Astérix are only 50 minutes away.
- Does Camping International de Maisons-Laffitte have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping International de Maisons-Laffitte dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping International de Maisons-Laffitte? The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, the Louvre, Notre-Dame, Montmartre, or simple strolls through the city to sample as much as is humanly possible at its restaurants, bars and patisseries… leave at … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping International de Maisons-Laffitte?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 9 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime