This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A 30-minute train ride from Paris: local train a kilometre away
- Well-sited stopover on the way to Lyon, Marseille and Nice
- Games room, fitness area, playground and bar with wifi
It's an easy 15-minute stroll to the nearest train station from Camping Paris Beau Village near the Essonne village of Villiers-sur-Orge – and from there an easy 30 kilometres or 40-minute ride to Paris city centre, near St Michel Notre Dame station, Les Invalides and the Eiffel Tower.
Even better? The last train home doesn't leave Paris until 1am, so you'll have loads of time for the lingering romantic dinner avec vino that's an essential staple of any French capital trip.
If you're in the enviable position of touring la belle France, Camping Paris Beau Village is a handy stopover on your way through the country, as it's on the N20 with easy access to the A6 and A10. Drive off from here after your Paris stay towards Orléans or Blois, under two hours from the site; Tours and Poitiers just over two and just over three hours away respectively; Bordeaux five hours away, Marseille seven and Nice eight… French road trip: sorted.
If you're still feeling somewhat hyped up after arriving back at base in the wee hours from the spectacular sights of Paris, the Beau Village games room is open 24 hours a day for games of table football, table tennis, darts, air hockey and billiards before bed. By day, if you're taking a break from the city, you can use the outdoor fitness centre, lounge about in the TV room, or seek a quiet space among these peaceful two and a half hectares for a sunbathing session or an alfresco snooze.
Amenities at the site include three toilet and shower blocks suitable for guests with disabilities, a laundry room, a washing-up area and a drying room. A mini market, baker and chemist are a short walk from the site.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Nice site clean facilities good showers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Leave the car at home
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
No need to get lost, road raged or parking perplexed with a stay at this site: it's 15 minutes' walk to the station of Sainte Geneviève des Bois from here, and from there 25 or 30 minutes right into the centre of Paris.
The train line from Sainte Geneviève des Bois stops at many world-famed Paris attractions, including the Eiffel Tower; the spectacular Notre -Dame Cathedral, one of the best-known religious buildings in the world; one of the world's biggest museums in the world at The Louvre, on the Seine's Right Bank; the Left Bank art centre of the Musée d'Orsay, with paintings by Monet, Renoir, Cézanne, Gauguin and Van Gogh, and the royal château of the Palace of Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage Site (and rightly so: like everything else just mentioned, it's a Paris must-see).
For shopping and sightseeing, take your euros to the Passages Couverts around the Grand Boulevards, the old covered ways dating back to the 18th and 19th centuries, or climb 284 steps to the top of the Arc de Triomphe, for spectacular views of this spectacular city.
Disneyland and Parc Astérix are within easy reach for days out with the kids.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Paris Beau Village have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Paris Beau Village dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Paris Beau Village? No need to get lost, road raged or parking perplexed with a stay at this site: it's 15 minutes' walk to the station of Sainte Geneviève des Bois from here, and from … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Paris Beau Village?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.